Sousuke Yamazaki - Surprise visit

Request from: EvelynYang0 , go follow her and her Levi fandom though XD , love you! You too awesome!
----------------------------------------------------
Today, you were going to surprise your boyfriend, Sousuke Yamazaki, by visiting him in his dorm at Samezuka. The two of you have been dating for about two years and since he goes to Samezuka, an all boy school, and has swimming practice regularly, the two of you haven't been seeing each other much lately, just texts back and forth.

You dressed your self up a bit today, a long sleeved white shirt tucked in, a velvety red skater skirt, and some black flats. You did your hair the way you've always done it, but a little neater and cuter. (I know it's girly, forgive me..)

You stood in front of the Samezuka entrance, a bit intimidated because you weren't good at handling boys, but you had Sousuke and Rin to guide and help you. You entered and right away, you had no idea of where to go. You saw a small group of boys and you decided to go ask them for help.

"Um..do you know the way to Yamazaki and Matsuoka's dorm?" You asked shyly. They all looked at you and blushed. They nodded and you followed them, a bit nervous and scared. You were uncomfortable with boys alone.

"So, why are you looking for their dorm?" One of them asked you.

"Oh, I'm Yamazaki-kun's girlfriend, I came to visit him." You replied.

"Eh? You're his girlfriend?!" They yelled.

"Shh! He doesn't know I'm here!!" You quietly yelled.

"Sorry! Well, you're really pretty by the way." One of them said.

"Th-thank you very much."

"Yamazaki's dorm is that one." He said pointing to it. "Should I go knock first just in case so Yamazaki doesn't answer?" He asked you.

"That would be helpful thank you." You replied. You hid behind a wall and peeked out a bit to see what was going on. Soon you heard Rin's voice and you popped out and waved. Rin thanked the boy and he came toward me.

"(F/N)!" Rin said quietly as he hugged me.

"Hi Rin!" You replied.

"What are you doing here?" He asked with a smile.

"I came to surprise Sousuke! It's been almost two months since we we've seen each other. It thought it would be a nice gift to him." You replied with a big smile.

"You can go in that room right there, I'm heading to Iwatobi to visit Haru and them. See you later!" Rin waved goodbye and soon he disappeared around the corner. You quietly walked to the room and quietly shut it.

You tippy toes and you saw Sousuke on the top bunk with his eyes closed. 'Perfect!' You thought as you walked over the beds. You climbed on Rin's bed and your head in popped out of nowhere in front of sousuke said face.

"Hi!" You said as his eyes widened at your voice. You kissed his cheek and smiled. "I miss you." He jumped down from his bed and grabbed you. He spun the both of you around and peppered your face with small kisses.

"What are you doing here?" He asked as he set you down.

"I came to surprise you! I miss my boyfriend!" You replied. He smiled that adoring smile at you, you couldn't help it so you jumped on him again and showered his face with kisses.

"How's you get here?"

"I got some help from a few boys." you replied. Sousuke said face darkened, he was jealous. You chuckled and gave your boyfriend another kiss on the cheek. "Don't be such a jealous boyfriend! They were just really nice and helpful. I love you!" You smiled at Sousuke. He looked at you a sighed, giving you another smile.

"I love you too." He replied.

"I know you do."