Chapter 5 I'm now Naruto Seijuro

(3rdPOV)

After the sparring everyone went back to classroom waiting to be called by Iruka for the last test for Naruto he couldn't care less of what the test will be he was confident that he will pass and that was absolute the class begun to distant themselves to Naruto after what just happened except for a few people who are actually friends with him the others wanted to get close to befriend with Naruto but the moment they tried go closer they felt some killing intent and gave up as for Natsumi she realizes her mistake of being a bad sibling and wanted to reconnect their family bond that same goes to her parents they want to do the same reconnect with their son for the their stupidity which they admit it the stupid decision on ignoring their eldest, The jonins couldn't believe that Naruto was trained by the former Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi himself since his already retired but don't let his age fool you he maybe old but he sure as hell can take anyone and no one dares to mess with him not even the other Kage on the other villages dare to challenge him and all of the leaf Shinobi finding out that Naruto was trained by him everyone now wondering on how strong he is.

Back to the class where Iruka and Mizuki tested their students clone jutsu, which was the basic Ninjutsu they would be doing, and now Naruto is being called

Iruka: Alright, Naruto, do a clone jutsu, and if you do this, you'll pass.

Naruto nodded and  extend his middle and index finger and form it into a cross with both hands, then a puff of smoke appeared beside Naruto, and they saw three other Narutos who were in the same posture, and their hands formed a cross as they looked at Iruka and Mizuki, who were in shock at what Naruto just did.

Iruka: Shadow clones!? How did he?

Mizuku: No, no, no. He should have failed, not passed. Damnit, how am I supposed to get the scroll?!

Irkua snapped out of his thoughts and write down Naruto score.

Iruka: Congratulations, Naruto. You passed with flying colors. Here's your Hitai-ate.

Iruka gave him his HItai-ate, Naruto took it and put it on his right bicep (you guys pick where he should put it for me; I'll put it on his right bicep like Shikamaru). As he exits the room, he goes back to his class as everyone looks at him as Menma and Kiba mock him for not passing. They all saw his HItai-ate at his right bicep as he proceeds to sit on the back of the class.

Once everyone was done, Iruka dismissed all of us and will announce our team tomorrow. Everyone then left the classroom, making Naruto the last one to leave, not even bothering the 2 teachers. As he got out, he saw his classmates with their parents and how they hugged them and congratulated them. Naruto saw this, and he felt nothing. For years, he yearned to feel loved by friends and family, but as the years have passed, he lost that kind of feeling and wants nothing more than to become stronger than anyone in this world.

As he walks past everyone, the Jonins who have been observing him as he kept on walking. As he then saw his "family," he kept on walking. Kushina then noticed her firstborn walking towards them and saw the HItai-ate on his bicep. She was proud that her son passed.

Kushina: Naruto, congratulations on passing the exam. I'm proud of you.

She said as she opened her arms that she expected him to run towards her and hug her as Naruto kept on walking towards his family. They thought that Naruto forgave them, but they were wrong, as Naruto just walked past his mother, not even bothering to look at her or the rest of his family. That made everyone shocked (-Hiruzen). As he just walked past Kushina, for her, she were wrong, as Naruto just walked past his mother, not even bothering to look at her or the rest of his family, but once she saw her son walk past her, something inside of her broke as tears started to fall from her eyes.