Chapter 1: Time For A Little Pay Back

Audrey is at the fairies cottage looking for Mal's location using her scepter.
After thirty minutes, Audrey starts to get angry when she can't find the daughter of Maleficent.
Then just as the Queen of Mean was going to give up, she finds Mal's location.
"There you are, you purple haired life ruiner." Audrey chuckles evilly then transported to where Mal is at with a cloud of pink smoke.
After arriving, Audrey walks up to Mal who looks at her in shock.
"I was hoping you were home." The pink and blue haired evil princess states to Mal.
Mal looks at the scepter then back to Audrey and gives a fake chuckle.
Audrey smirks smugly as she herself looks at her scepter when she saw Mal do it.
"Is this a joke?" Mal starts which makes Audrey look back at Mal.
"What are you doing with the crown and the scepter?" Mal asks the Queen Of Mean.
Audrey keeps looking back the scepter a couple times before looking back at Mal during each of those times.
"Well I wanted them so I took them. You of all people should understand that, Mal." Audrey explains. She then moves the scepter and smells the Dragon's Eye. The stone glows brighter.
"Wait, Audrey! Stop!" Mal begs which causes Audrey to look back at Mal with confusion.
"Don't use that!" Mal continues as she is now worried.
"I thought you liked spells?" Audrey asks pointingly.
Mal fake laughs again.
"Okay, Audrey...." Mal starts before she is interrupted.
"Quiet!" Audrey snaps angrily as she turns around.
"It's not a toy, it's dangerous!" Mal explains to the daughter of Aurora.
Audrey spins back around.
"I want to be dangerous!" She starts as she feels her anger and hatred grow more.
"My life was perfect until you stole it." Audrey sneers at Mal as she gives her a look of pure hatred.
"And then Auradon turned its back on me." She continues on.
The evil princess turns around and starts walking forwards.
"It's time for a little payback." Audrey states as a wicked plan comes into mind.
Mal feels scared now.
"Audrey, wait!" She calls after Audrey.
Audrey turns around towards Mal with an evil smirk on her face.
She then thrusts the scepter towards Mal.
The Dragons Eye glows and pink smoke flies towards Mal and engulfs her.
Audrey laughs maniacally.
When the pink smoke clears, Mal is now old and in a blackish brown hooded robe of some sort.
"You think Ben with love you now, you old hag?" Audrey asks mockingly.
Mal stares at Audrey with shock and slight fear.
"You'll pay the price of what you did and so will all of Auradon!" Audrey states with a evil glint in her eyes.
She watches as she sees Carlos, Jay and Evie runs out.
They all look at Audrey in shock and confusion.
"See ya, suckers!" Audrey grins devilishly before she disappears in a cloud of smoke.
Carlos, Jay and Evie rush towards Mal.
"You okay, Mal?" Evie asks her best friend with worry.