Chapter - 46

Pihu's POV:

Shlok has been doing pretty well and now his health has also been improved. Aditya and him are talking about things and he has been ignoring Khushi. They have not talked about anything and even we are not pushing him for it. Regarding telling my parents about Aditya and me is still on our calendar. The trip will take two days more and then I will go and meet them. This time I won't hide anything from them and tell them the real story. I am nervous if they will support me or not but I need to do this for us.

We all are sitting at the dining table having our breakfast silently. I am sitting with Shlok with Aditya sitting directly in front of me.

I was about to take a bite when I felt something in my leg. I shook my leg to make that thing go away.

After a few seconds, it again came in my leg. I was about to shout when my eyes went straight to Aditya's face there was some hint of mischievous expression on his face. Now I am in high doubt about what he is planning.

I was about to take another bite when a spoon fell. Everyone looked at me so I said "Sorry." Then I bent down to pick up the spoon when I saw something strange. Aditya had taken out his shoes of a leg. It was strange so I also tried to check if any insect was there which was going in my legs. In a second everything clicked and it looked like it was Aditya, not any insect.

I came up and put the spoon on the side of the table. Then I continued my breakfast and again it was Aditya who putting his leg on my leg. He wanted to have fun and let me have fun with him.

So the next thing I did was kick his leg away tightly. He yelped in pain and now every eye was on him.

I innocently asked, "What happened Aditya?" He looked at me and at the same time Shlok also asked "Yes Aditya what happened?"

Everyone was concerned about him but I was enjoying it. "Are you alright," this time it was Mom who asked him.

"I am fine guys. You can continue with your food," he replied with a cute smile on his face but when he looked at me he glared at me. It did not work of course as I showed my tongue to him making sure only he saw.

"Everyone finish your food," Mom said without even looking at us. And for a second I thought she caught us.

We finished our food before we could get up Mom said "So what are your plans for your anniversary."

I was shocked to hear her words. I looked at Shlok and he was mirroring my expressions. "What?" he asked to confirm if we heard it right or not.

"Tomorrow is your anniversary so I wanted to give you a small party that's why wanted to know your plans," she clarified. "What plan we did not even remember about the anniversary," I thought.

Shlok cleared his throat and said, "We have not planned anything yet."

"What a boring couple you are! It is your first anniversary I thought you might have planned something romantic," she replied and excitement could be seen in her face. "Chill it's our anniversary, not yours woman," I wanted to respond.

"I am going to my room," Aditya announced. "Good, now he is hurt hearing all this shit," I thought.

"Wait," Mom held his hand and continued "Let's plan something for their anniversary. I will need your help."

"Good this is only left that he is asked to plan the anniversary for the person he likes," I wanted to shout at her.

"Mom you guys plan. I am not interested in all these," he tried to explain.

"Come on Aditya. Don't be spoilsport. Help with all the decorations," Mom again asked for his help.

"Mom, please. I don't know anything about this," he pleaded and I could see his sad expression clearly.