INTRODUCTION

CHARACTERS

CLARA:

Personality: Introverted and sensitive, she was cheated by her ex which lead her to struggles with depression, which sometimes leads to self-harm. She finds peace in music and has a deep appreciation for food, which acts as a small escape from her emotional struggles.

Relationships: Has a deep, unbreakable bond with her friend Hazel. She is also very close with her childhood friends Adrian and Julian, who have been a part of her life since they were a child.

ADRIAN:

Personality: Appears as the 'perfect boy'-charismatic, considerate, and not fond of clingy behavior, which he finds irritating. He values genuine connections, which is why he is drawn to clara's authenticity.

Popularity: He is extremely popular among girls and they seeks for his attention, but he remains disinterested as his affections are quietly directed towards Clara.

Relationships: Best friends with clara from a young age and twin of Julian, developing hidden feelings for clara.

JULIAN:

Personality: The extrovert of the group, Julian is outgoing and effortlessly charming. Unlike his twin , Julian enjoys the attention from girls and often engages with them playfully without any serious intentions.

Popularity: Similar to Adrian, Julian is also popular among girls but handles the attention differently, often being more flirtatious and light-hearted.

Relationships: Adrian's twin brother and childhood friend of clara.

HAZEL:

Personality: Kind-hearted and loving, hazel deeply cares about the people around her. She is particularly supportive to clara, helping her cope with her emotional challenges.

Relationships: Shares a special, unbreakable bond with clara from their school days. She is familiar and friendly with Adrian and Julian, but shares a deeper connection with clara due to their long history and emotional support for each other.

♡Thank you♡