Chp 4 「The ONE」

The streets were packed with people, the laughter of children caught the attention of passersby as they walked through the cold streets of Belobog. 

The atmosphere here is not that cold thanks to geomarrow heaters that are placed around the district. a planet covered with snow... an everlasting winter. 

so the people here came up with an idea to keep them warm and that is by mining the geomarrow ores. There's more explanation to that, but it's for another story. 

The scenery was so peaceful... until you spotted a girl staring intently at the trash can. 

Stelle: ... 

"..." 

Stelle: ....... 

"....." 

Stelle: ................ 

"........" 

She slowly walked towards the trash can. She then reached for the lid and slowly opened it. 

Stelle: empty. 

March: OF COURSE IT IS! 

The pink haired girl quickly pulled Stelle by her hand with a heavy sigh. 

March: why are you rummaging through the trash can? 

with expressionless face Stelle shakes her head before giving a disapproval look toward March. 

Stelle: you wouldn't get it... 

March: sigh... can't you at least be like your brother? 

she said that as she turned her gaze to look at Caelus... and he did the same like Stelle. 

March: you too!? 

For some reason, you can only see a raccoon looking through a trash can. 

Dan Heng: *sigh* Come on, get over yourself! 

he pulled Caelus by his collar as March and Stelle approached them. literally, he turned into a raccoon. 

Caelus: empty... 

March: YOU TOO! 

as their bantering heated up the atmosphere, a blond haired little girl was seen wandering around the plaza. judging by her appearance, she's probably around 10 years old. her light purple eyes shone with fear and anxiety as she looked around, seemingly waiting for someone. 

noticing the little girl from afar, the four of them nodded and walked to the little girl

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

noticing the little girl from afar, the four of them nodded and walked to the little girl. 

???: u-uhmm... w-what should I do... dad... where are you... 

she muttered under her breath, her voice as sweet as honey. only to be poisoned by fear. 

March: Hello there! Are you okay?