「Prologue」

long before the story begins, there is only nothingness.

a nothingness born from the desire of the creator. to create something, the desire to feel something.

which led to the birth of the singularity.

the creator still couldn't comprehend how this could happen. how it could just by wishing, it could exist. they were astonished by such event.

and with their blessing, the singularity received its first order. to create.

it began by creating the celestial order. which consisted of mind, soul and body. after that, it began to work on the high heaven. consist of time, space and cause-effect.

with the completion of these two things, the singularity was tasked by the creator to create one more thing.

a "story."

...

...

a white and blank canvas, waiting for the creator to draw on it.

the creator was pleased with this and decided to reward the singularity with...

"free will"

..

..

countless years have passed since its last order. the singularity seems to be troubled by something. even as a concept, it could have something akin to gaining consciousness.

the singularity is in trouble, because it has been countless years and its creator has yet to give a new order. not to be confused, think of it like a student waiting for the teacher to give homework. which... sounds strange in this era.

and after some thought, it finally came to a conclusion. the singularity decided to visit the creator.

────

──────────────────────────

────

the vast sea, an endless sky. a figure wearing a cloak, floating. on top of their head is some kind of light. a sun perhaps?

in the background, there are tons of stars.