Baro- Teasing, Biceps, Doctor

The next morning, as always, the Omegas prepared the breakfast and after it was ready, they called the others and the family sat down to have the meal.

"Hyung, the bracelet looks cute on you!" Jeongwoo said, pointing at the bracelet on Doyoung's wrist.

"Thanks, Woo." Doyoung said, smiling not noticing that a certain someone seated beside him was a little jealous because of the nickname.

"But Jihoon hyung said you couldn't win it. So, how did you get that?" Haruto asked, as if Asahi didn't share the whole story already.

"Yeah, tell us Dobby. How?" Hyunsuk also said with a teasing smile.

"Well...that...actually.."

"Actually what hyung?" Jeongwoo pressed even more.

"Umm..."

"C'mon Dobby, say it!" Jihoon said this time.

"Hyung just leave it!" Junghwan spoke up.

"Why Hwannie? We just want to know." Jaehyuk said, smirking.

"Why are you insisting so much?" Junghwan said, frowning.

"Why are you triggered?" Mashiho said squinting his eyes, emphasizing the word 'you'.

"What?"

"He's right. We're asking Doyoung, so why are you stopping us?" Junkyu asked making Junghwan's frown to deepen even more and the poor Alpha was at a loss of words.

"It's-"

"What? What is it?" Yoshi asked.

"It- it's just that-" He was really at a loss of words. "Ugh! I mean, why does it even matter!?" The boy blasted.

"We just want to know! What's wrong with that!?" Jeongwoo said.

"Just leave it!"

"Why should we!?"

"Because I know you guys already know!"

"What!? What do we already know!? Junghwan didn't yell back this time but who was Jeongwoo if he didn't make him say it.

"Tell us! What do we know!?"

"That I won that for him-" And he was doomed.

"What? What did you just say?" Hyunsuk said, smiling from ear to ear. "You won that for him?"

"N-no! I just played the game for fun and won that I didn't need or want it so I gave it to Asahi hyung but he gave it to him so basically I didn't win that for him and why would I even do something for him it's not like I want to do something for him it's just-"

"Junghwan!" Junkyu called, "Take a breath sweetie."

"Y-yeah, just- just that." Junghwan said slowly making the whole family burst out laughing. The poor Alpha kept whining and denying but they didn't stop with the teasing.

"Hyung!" Jeongwoo suddenly spoke up, startling the oldest Alpha.

"Aish you little-"

"Hmmm?" Jihoon was cut off by Hyunsuk dangerous 'hmm' as the Omega looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I wasn't about to curse, Sukkie. How can I curse at my child?" Jihoon said with an awkward laugh.

"I'm not your child." Jeongwoo said.

"Ofcourse you are. You even call him Eomma." Jihoon said pointing at his mate.

"I said I'm not your child. I never said I'm not my Eomma's son."