UNTOUCH Part.3

As he navigated through the chaos of Khao San Road, dodging selfie sticks and haggling with pushy vendors, Gawin pondered his next move.

How does one go about uncovering the vulnerabilities of a pampered playboy with more money than sense As Gawin scratched his head in frustration atop a makeshift stakeout perch — a brightly painted elephant statue in the heart of Bangkok's bustling tourist district — he realized his usual approach wasn't going to cut it this time.

His employers, a shadowy organization with a penchant for melodrama, had thrown him a curveball: instead of taking out Joss Wayar with a bullet, they wanted him to play detective and uncover the young heir's vulnerabilities.

"Uncover his vulnerabilities? What am I, a therapist?" Gawin muttered to himself, the absurdity of the situation hitting him like a durian to the face.

But Gawin was nothing if not adaptable. With a sigh, he donned a pair of oversized sunglasses and a flowery Hawaiian shirt, blending in seamlessly with the throngs of tourists that flooded the streets.

"Excuse me, sir, can I interest you in a guided tour of the city's finest temples?" a street vendor asked, thrusting a brochure in Gawin's direction.

Gawin waved him off with a forced smile. "No thanks, just looking for some... local color," he replied, trying to sound convincing.

Just then, a stroke of genius hit him like a bolt of lightning. If there was one thing Gawin knew about wealthy heirs like Joss, it was that they were suckers for a good time — and what better place to find a good time than at one of Bangkok's notorious nightlife hotspots?

With renewed determination, Gawin set off for the nearest rooftop bar, ready to blend in with the party crowd and get to the bottom of Joss Wayar's weaknesses.

"Hey, buddy, you're not on the guest list," the bouncer said, blocking Gawin's path with a meaty arm.

Gawin flashed him a charming smile and slipped him a crisp wad of baht.

"I am now," he replied with a wink, striding past the bewildered bouncer with all the confidence of a man who knew he was about to stumble upon the scoop of a lifetime.

Little did Joss know, he was about to become the unwitting star of Gawin's latest — and most ridiculous — adventure yet.