°02°

*THIRD PERSON P.O.V*

Taehyung pressed kisses on both of Yoongi's cheeks and smiled, "Nice to meet you, Yoons."

Yoongi grinned widely, giving his friends a surprise that he could actually smile like this.

Namjoon said, "Damn Yoongi, so you can indeed smile."

Yoongi rolled his eyes, "Of course."

Taehyung giggled and leaned on Yoongi's shoulder, "Won't you introduce them to me?"

Yoongi nodded, "This is Kim Namjoon, my childhood friend."

Namjoon held out his hand in front of Taehyung but Taehyung instead stepped forward and kissed both of his cheeks.

"My mom is French, so it's kind of a habit to greet others like this now." Taehyung explained, seeing everyone's dumbstruck faces.

Namjoon touched his cheeks and asked, "So, you even greet strangers like this?"

Taehyung smiled, "Of course not. But you aren't strangers, Yoon's friends are my friends."

Yoongi pointed to Hoseok, "This is-- I don't think I need to introduce him. You already know him."

Taehyung grinned widely, "I sure do!"

He opened his arms and pounced on Hoseok, "Hobiiiii!"

Hoseok hugged him and laughed, "Taehyungie!"

Namjoon was surprised, "You guys are already close?"

Yoongi answered him, "Since Hoseok is my roommate so he is practically with me all day, him and Taehyung know each other quite well."

Yoongi pointed to Jungkook, "And this is Jeon Jungkook, my high school friend."

Jungkook swallowed nervously and looked at Taehyung.

Taehyung smiled and stood in front of him.

"Hi, Jungkook. I've heard about you from Yoon already but this is my first time seeing you. I gotta say you are very handsome."

For the first time in his life, Jungkook was lost for words.

Taehyung stepped forward and kissed both of Jungkook's cheeks.

Jungkook took a deep breath and forced a smile, "Hi, Taehyung. You are very beaut—handsome yourself."

Taehyung giggled, "Thanks, Jungkook."

Jungkook looked down and whispered, "My pleasure."

Taehyung raised his eyebrows, "Hm, what?"

Jimin called him from behind, "Taetae, it's already 1 pm, your father must be waiting for us."

Taehyung turned around, "Oh yeah, let me call my sister to pick us up."

He dialed his sister's number, "Hey Wonnie, can you come and pick me and Jimin up from Yoon's college?"

A voice came from the other end, "Sure oppa. I am nearby anyway, I'll be there in five minutes."

Taehyung hung up the call and turned to Yoongi, "I actually came this time to visit my father and younger sister. I will go and first meet my father, then I'll come find you. Is that fine?"

Yoongi couldn't stop smiling, "Yeah."

Taehyung hugged him, "See you later, bye."

Yoongi stopped him, "Wait, I'll walk you to the entrance."

Taehyung smiled, "Fine."

Hoseok took one of the suitcases Jimin was holding and said, "I'll come along."