Day Out

~3rd POV~

"Behave kitten. Don't stray too far from the group and have fun." Tharn reminded while they shared breakfast.

Type nodded and smiled.

"I promise Master!"

Type finished his pancakes and his milk. He pushed away from the table and went to throw his arms around Tharn's shoulders. He pressed a kiss to his cheek and then hurried upstairs to their room.

Type took a quick shower and cleaned up for the day. He felt fresh and went to get dressed. He pulled on some emerald lace panty and then a pair of oversized black cargo pants that hung off his waist. He then grabbed a black fishnet long-sleeved top and wore it under a cropped emerald sweater.

He felt cute.

Type hurried out of the closet and went back to the dining room. Tharn was on his laptop now and sipping on a coffee.

"Do I look pretty Master?" Type asked while he did a little spin.

Tharn glanced at him and nodded.

"You look fuckable in anything but that is wonderful for your figure. Makes your ass look plumper." Tharn admired while reaching out to grab said ass.

"Thank you Master." Type blushed.

"Hm. They should be here soon. Champ will have the card for you. I don't remember how much I gave you but it should be sufficient. Just tell Champ if you run out. Just fuck off until midnight." Tharn finalized.

Type nodded just as a loud honking came from outside. Tharn glanced towards the door in slight disdain. He groaned and patted Type's ass in farewell and proceeded to resume his work.

"Okay Master. Bye-bye then." Type kissed Tharn one final time before rushing to the large front door he had never opened himself.

He opened the door and stepped out into the soft late spring sun. He saw a blacked out limousine on the driveway with a bubbly Techno waving from the open door. Type hurried down the grand steps and was greeted with a hug from Techno.

"Hi! Oh my gumdrops! You look gorgeous! I'm so glad Daddy always joins us, so we don't need to fight off perverts ourselves!" Techno exclaimed while dragging Type into the limo.

"We still need to pick up the others joining us from the club. Don't worry about having to socialize with them. All they want is to figure out who owns you and see if they can benefit or try and seduce your owner." Techno scowled.

Did he have some trouble with the whores from the club? He never seems to like them.

"Okay. By the way, you look pretty, too." He complimented.

Techno was decked out in a white denim mini skirt with a silver chain belt, a cropped baby pink long-sleeve that showed off a pink gem bellybutton piercing, the white leather jacket he had been talking about the night before, and a large purse that sat beside him.

"Aww, thanks hun! Daddy let me know how much he loved it when we were at home earlier." He sighed with his eyes staring off into lala land and heavily blushing.

"Don't talk about our sex life with others. I will gag you if I need to." Champ warned from the front.

He opened the little window between the front and back seats. He motioned for the driver to proceed and then reached out to hand Type a small purse.

"The card is in the wallet inside. Just keep it on you while we're out today."

Type nodded and accepted the little black bag.