☆School Starts Soon☆

Time skip, Lapis's pov-

The night Peridot was crying, i comforted her the whole time, and she cried for a pretty long time, but I never figured out why. I'm gonna ask her about it sooner or later, but not now in case it's a touchy subject. Classes are starting tomorrow as well.

My eyes slowly opened to Peridot being in front of me, and I gave her a peck on the forehead, then she squirmed lightly, and then her eyes opened. "Good morning, peri~ ".." I said in a soft, soothing tone. "Morning.." Peridot said, in a tired voice. She then got up, stretched her arms, and sat on the bed. Eventually, I sat up as well.

"Did you sleep well last night babe?.. you sound tired.." I said, looking at Peridot. She looked like she was in a deep thought. She had been staring down at her hands. After I noticed this, I put my hand on her shoulder, and she flinched. "H-hey, are you sure you're okay, peri?.." I said, now starting to feel super concerned.

Peridot only looked at my hand with half lidded eyes. Then up at me. "P-peri?.." I said, confused. "...don't call me that." Peridot said coldly.

I stared at her in disbelief for a momment. "Wh- peri.. what the hell is going o-" "I SAID DONT CALL ME THAT!" Peridot said. I sat there in silence, just staring at her in disbelief still.

Eventually, I got up off the bed and put my hoodie on since it was pretty chilly outside. I grabbed my phone and my headphones and headed for the door. I glanced at Peridot one more time to see if she even cared that I was leaving.

Clearly... not.

Then I walked out the door and went outside to walk for a bit.

~'\\《TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM》//'~

Peridots pov:

*FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck..* "FUCK!" I said out loud and punching the wall. It left a small hole, and my knuckles were bleeding.

I watched the blood drip down my hand, and I enjoyed it. So I walked over to my desk and slammed my head on it a few times. I quickly opened the drawer and stared at my sharpener for a few seconds. I remember lapis told me not to.. but, Fuck it.

I grabbed the sharpener and some scissors. I then ripped the razor out of the sharpener and sliced it through my wrist, and some on my upper arm as I watched the blood drip down, then I rolled down my sleeve.

《《END OF TRIGGER WARNING》》

Then I sat there for a momment, staring down at the blood-stained razor. Until I realized I had done it too deep. But I didn't care anymore, I didn't care about anything, and the one true thing I did care about I-.. I fucked it up.

i then brought out my anti-depressants and took one. One led to two, and two led to three. I sat on the floor until things started to get darker. Then the last thing I heard before passing out was the door, and the words:

"I'm sorry, peridot.."

Lol whoopies, cliff hanger🤞🥰