1. BAFTA-AWARD

(Hellie x reader)

Helena was very, very excited. She was nominated for the BAFTA Awards. She already won the award once, but she was still very excited, which I can understand.

I'm not someone famous who gets invited to something like that, but Hellie was convinced that she had to take me with her. I met Hellie 3 years ago in the library in London and we got on very well. I knew her, but I didn't want to cheat on her, so I played dumb. We eventually became good friends and I often supported her. About a year ago she asked me about a relationship and I'll be honest, it was the best decision of my life. Of course it was hard, with the media and so on, but she made me feel safe.

„Is it okay to go like that?" she asked me as she came out of the bathroom into our bedroom. She was wearing a dark dress with flowers on it, which suited her very well. It accentuated her body perfectly, but didn't show too much. (Picture above)

„Why shouldn't it work, love? You look stunning." I smile at her and walk towards her.

„Your hair, your make-up and your dress go perfectly together." I tuck one of her loose curls behind her ear before giving her a kiss. After we've separated, she took me in her arms and snuggled up to me. I stroked her back and laid my head on her shoulder.

„You look perfect. You'll steal the show from everyone there. So what are you afraid of?" I push her away from me slightly and take her face in my hands so that she looks at me. She takes a deep breath before answering.

„I don't know. Afraid of the media, the looks from everyone, and of not winning?" She looks away immediately, but puts her gaze back on me.

„The media will always find something to report on, we won't be able to stop that. And honestly, since when do we care what other people think of us?" She just shrugs her shoulders.

„Hellie darling. We're going there now and I'll always be as close to you as possible. It's your night and your nomination. It doesn't matter what they write, because they're going to do it anyway. They want to report on it and they don't care if they use new pictures from the BAFTA or old pictures from paparazzi. We're going to go there and you're going to get the award, and even if you don't, the world isn't going to end. Of course it's sad because you put in a lot of work and because Nolly deserved it, but in the end we can't do anything about it or against it, OK?" I kiss her hairline and smile at her. She nods in agreement and takes my hand. At that moment our taxi honks and we go down.
_________________________________________________

Spontaneous chapter of my new story, but I just thought the idea was great. I don't know how regularly I'll post here yet, because I'm actually finishing my story "The Assistant". As soon as I think of something great, I'll do some piste and then see how it goes.

Anyways. Can we please talk about how much Hellie deserved to win the award? She was simply indescribable today and more than deserved it. In the one shot you can choose how it ends...

Your Kaydi💕

Hellie x female reader (one shot) (English)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें