||14||

"Babe! Isn't your flight in like 2 hours?" Trent said as he entered the living room, where she was sitting with his parents.

"Meh, I don't mind missing it" Ivy joked. "As much as we love having you here darling, you do need to get on that flight" DIANNE ALEXANDER-ARNOLD told her.

"The weeks will fly by and you'll be back here in no time!" MICHAEL ALEXANDER-ARNOLD added as he hugged the girl. "I hope so," Ivy mumbled.

"It will babe, c'mon we need to get your things and get you to the airport" Trent added as his brothers entered the room.

"Awh, you going go back to Madrid now?" MARCEL ALEXANDER-ARNOLD asked. "Sadly I do!" Ivy replied. "You'll be back before you know it, Vee" TYLER ALEXANDER-ARNOLD added.

"It was good seeing you all, I'll be back in a couple weeks!" Ivy told them as she hugged them all before walking over to Trent, who put his arm around her shoulder.

"See you soon, darling" Dianne said as the couple made their way out of the house and back to Trent's place to get Ivy's stuff.

//

"I hate this part.." Ivy mumbled as Trent pulled her into his embrace, the girl felt relaxed feeling his arms wrapping around her waist. "Me too, Vee" Trent whispered.

"We will see each other soon, promise" Trent told her. "I know, I'll miss you though" Ivy added. "I know, I will too. These weeks will fly by okay?" Trent said.

Ivy heard her flight being called for last time, she kept a tight grip around Trent. "Baby, you have to go or you will miss it. I love you" Trent whispered.

"I love you too" Ivy said as the kissed before pulling away from each other's embrace. Ivy made her way to her gate, as Trent made his way to his car.