||06||

"I reckon she has a boyfriend," Vinicius said as the team were the away dressing rooms of Athletic Club's stadium for the first game of the new season.

Ivy was on her phone texting someone (Trent) with a big smile on her face and the team were really interested on who is making her so smiling.

"Surely we would have found out by now!" Eduardo replied. "Vee is very good with secrets" Rodrygo added. "You know anything, bro?" Aurelien asked looking at Jude.

"Nope, but I think he's a footballer and I got a few suspicious" Jude told them. "I wouldn't be surprised if he was a footballer" Eduardo replied. "Whoever it is, sure knows how to make her smile" Vinicius added.

Before any of them else could continue talking, Ivy shut her phone off and looked over to them. "You know we are in the same room and I heard your whole conversation" Ivy told them.

"We are just curious Vee!" Jude replied. "What about my love life? I ain't telling you guys a thing, c'mon we got warmups to do" Ivy added as made out of the dressing room.

"We'll figure it out one day" Eduardo said as they followed Ivy out of the dressing room and onto the pitch for warmups.

//

Ivy had a big smile on her face as she seen the ball hit the back of the net, she ran to the corner of the stadium to celebrate in front of the travelling fans.

Soon enough, all the teammates ran to her and celebrated the goal with her. Ivy and Vini did their handshake before running back to their positions.

A few minutes had gone by, Ivy was on the right side running with the ball towards the goal she seen Jude in the middle and decided the pass to him.

No doubts about it, he put that ball in the back of the net. Jude ran towards the corner and did his celebration, whilst the team ran over to celebrated with him.

Ivy was the last one to join the squad, her and Jude hugged before doing their handshake. "Welcome home lil bro" Ivy said. "I can get used to this, Vee" Jude replied with a smile.

The two English teammates ran back to their positions, a few minutes later the whistle was blown and Real Madrid had won their first game of the season.