(Konig) his little scientist 

She was his little scientist. She made every thing better for him. he refused ti talk to any other scientist but her So you wouldn't believe how fast his day went from gloomy to happy when he saw her and he ran to the bars.

"Y/N!" He said standing at the bars looking at her konigs tentacles reaching out to touch her hand. She brings her hand closer so he could touch it "hello könig, I heard about your little melt down yesterday" she says giving a sympathetic smile.

Konig look down at the ground "they said you weren't here and I freaked out because that's the day I get to see you" könig said. Y/N smiles at him making him feel less uncomfortable talking about it.

Y/N and könig talk for a few hours. Y/N asks questions trying to find out not just more about him but his species. Konig explained how eldritch beings reproduce. He went on about finding the perfect vessel to incubate the egg until it's laid, and then taken care of by the male.

Y/N was pleased with her full page of notes "thank you so much for your time könig, you gave me a lot of new information." König gave her a sweet smile she couldn't see due to the mask.

Y/N walks out of the room and könig goes back to the pool in his custom cell to fit his needs as much as possible. He submerged his body under the water. Only if Y/N knew he's intentions, and what he would do if he could get a hold of her.