Season 1 Episode 8: Up the Creek

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island.
The competitors were forced to conquer their deepest, darkest fears. Not all of them succeeded, but others surprised the group and faced their fears head-on.

Scenes go by showing several campers facing their fears, with only a few being able to conquer them such as Trent, Gwen, Duncan and a few others on the teams.

Chris: In a shocking twist, Tyler let the Bass down when he was too chicken to face the chicken. Heh, get it? and it was buh-bye, Tyler.

Tyler was seen sitting on the boat filled with chickens as he leaves the island in a mass hysteria.

Chris: Once again, the bass find themselves behind. Can they pull this one out of the water? Find out today on Total Drama Island.

(Watch Opening)

_________________________________________

The scene opens with both teams were now standing in their groups as Chris was about to announce the next challenge. They stood next to the shore as several canoes were seen on the sand, while Chris began the introduction to the challenge.

 They stood next to the shore as several canoes were seen on the sand, while Chris began the introduction to the challenge

Chris: Bass, Gophers. Today's challenge is a true summer-camp experience, a canoe trip. You'll be paddling your canoes across the lake... to Bony Island.

He spoke with a spooky voice to add the suspense before he continued.

Chris: When you get there, you must portage your canoes to the other side of the island, which is about a two-hour hike through treacherous, dense jungle.

Geoff: We've got to pour what?

Chris: "Portage."

Geoff blinks twice while still having a confused look on his face as a fly pretty much buzzed through Geoff's ear and out the other side to symbolize his confusion.