Season 1 Episode 7: Phobia Factor

Chris: Last time on Total Drama Island.
The campers had their survival skills put to the test when they spent the entire night camping in the woods. Katie and Sadie's friendship was strained when Katie's sense of direction got them totally lost. Duncan's mad ghost-story- telling skills freaked out the Killer Bass. And Izzy played a prank on the Gophers by dressing up as a bear.

Scenes flashed through showing the campers walking through the woods, Katie and Sadie's argument along with Duncan and Izzy's team antics during the night.

Chris: Unfortunately, a real bear showed up which luckily Jonathan was able to scare away due to his uniquely monstrous size Ultimately, the Killer Bass were the ones on the chopping block, leaving Katie without a marshmallow.

More scenes go by showing Jonathan standing up to the bear as well as Katie's emotional elimination.

Chris: Yep, the challenge was rough, all right. And if I have anything to say about it, today's will be even more brutal. Luckily, I do. What fresh horror have we planned for our campers? Find out next on Total Drama Island!

(Watch Opening)

_________________________________________

The scene opens with Sadie still at the end of the dock, crying out after seeing her best friend get eliminated. Bridgette was standing behind her as she tried her best to comfort the sobbing mess.

 Bridgette was standing behind her as she tried her best to comfort the sobbing mess

Bridgette: Katie would want you to keep going. Come on. Let's go back and join the others.

Bridgette starts to pull Sadie away from the dock as the girl latches onto the wood planks, which broke off as she was behind taken back to the campfire ceremony.

Sadie: No! I miss y-o-o-o-u!

The Bass were sitting around the campfire as Sadie is heard sobbing as Bridgette walks with her as they sit down. Sadie hugs the piece of wood that broke off from the docks as she continues to cry.

Bridgette: It was a long good-bye.

Courtney looks forward as she stands up with narrowed eyes as the Gophers were seen standing by the site.