𝗠𝗶𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹

Micheal is the highest arch-angel in all the Heavens. Created by God to be the frontline protector against foreign demonic invaders who tried to trespass into Heaven, the angel took his job extremely seriously.

Micheal from dawn till nightfall trained for battle in the sky  making sure his mighty spear and fighting skills were up to par. He believed that he could never rest properly without a day of proper training. Even if that meant disregarding his fellow angelic brothers, even if it meant going with food and water. His duties from God came before everything and anything.

When he got the mission from God to protect Earthly humans from an incoming threat, he was confused. He was created to protect Heaven not Earth but, he could never questioned his creators orders. Micheal knew that whatever the threat was it was catastrophic enough for him to step down to Earth and take care of it himself.

However, Micheal was visually stunned when God told him that the threat was one singular individual. He fought armies, thousands of demons fell at his feet and now it felt like he was being demoted. God told Micheal that this one single individual was the key to the world's destruction, every living soul on Earth would be gone because of this one person. A very powerful and deadly force that wasn't even from Earth to begin with.

Now Micheal understood what his mission was. Essentially God told Micheal to slay a demon which he was already used to and the idea of getting his spear bloodied made the arch-angel eager to start his mission.

Sadly, God told him he couldn't bring his spear down to Earth since Holy weapons couldn't leave Heaven. Micheal groaned about this at first until he remembered he still could use his fists to beat the Holy Ghost into his opponent.

Micheal's white and large wings that were always sprouted out were put retracted back underneath his shoulder blades . He covered up his bare defined chest and covered the deep battle scars that riddled his skin with a simple plain white t-shirt. The single piece of white cloth wrapped around his hips tied with a golden string was traded in for some loose fitting jeans. The unfamiliar material made his legs feel itchy but, it would have to do for now. His normally long curly brunette hair was cut a bit shorter just below his ears framing his face nicely.

The hardest part about human clothing was the shoes, it made his feet feel cramped since he never actually worn shoes before. He'd have to get used to walking in them but, Micheal wasn't going to let something so minuscule ruin his mission.

Micheal now looked like a regular everyday human, minus how insanely attractive he was, and dropping down on Earth he headed straight towards the coordinates given to him from God.

He walked with a purpose on the street, ignoring pedestrians who cursed at him when he accidentally shoulder bumped them and not caring when he walked into the middle of the roads almost getting hit by cars plenty of times. Micheal was itching for this fight and itching to get out of the pants that scratched his legs.

When he made it to the location Micheal thought there was a mistake made somewhere in the directions. Why would a demon be in a place called, 'Cats and Caffeine'?

Micheal thought unholy creatures of the Underworld were immune to places with all of this bright pink color. Didn't demons like black and the macabre? Micheal looked in one of the front glass windows and spotted all of the cats walking around freely in the coffee shop, little toys were scattered everywhere with two tall scratching posts in the far corners. He didn't see anyone inside but, if the demon was here maybe it was hiding?

Micheal knew not to question the directions God gave him so, the creature had to be inside somewhere. Without further delay, Micheal pulled open the door that said 'push' on the handle struggling a bit and stomped inside puffing his chest out a bit.