Silly Trickz.

You don't send cats to do a lions job.

I blinked slowly and groaned in pain, my ears distorting Lena's deafening screams, making them quieter and quieter.

Trickz doesn't play fair. He liked to pick off loved ones, so that he always had the upper hand. Trickz likes to play God.

He knew how much I loved Lena.

I blinked slowly again, longer this time, like my sound; my vision became blurry and distorted. The last thing I saw before my vision fading into darkness, were blue flashing lights and a very weird sounding siren.

At least they managed to come on time for once.

**

Violet

"Chat to me." I said into my phone as I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"What's good sister of mine?"

"MAXYYYYYY." I screamed, running away from Celine, Kemi, Elena and Marian in the process.

"Relax man. Making me feel like a hood celebrity and that." He replied, I rolled my eyes as if he could see me.

"What going on brodie? How's Birms?"

"Yeah everything's calm stilllll. Just wanted to check up on you. Ain't heard from you in a hot sec."

"Awww, playing the brotherly role are we?" I cooed.

"Shut up V, you know I'm always here for you."

"I know bro."

"Good. Don't let a man take you for a mug." He said abruptly.

"Okay..." I replied hesitantly.

"Don't start freeing up your narns either." He said back, I nearly choked on air.

"Why are you giving me this talk again?"

"Sade told me you copped a man, and that she met him. I was thinking 'Rah, I swear we all tell each other everything?'" He answered, making a small sme appear on my lips. My brother is so cute. And he was right, we were all very close, siblings and best mates rolled into one.

"What did she say he looked like?"

"Who?"

"My apparent boyfriend."

"Some light mixed ting with green eyes and dimples. She was all like 'I'm SO proud of V, she really grabbed a new ting and she only just started college, jheeeeezeeee.'" He said, mimicking Sade at the same time which caused me howl down the phone.

"Wasn't that funny you know."

"Nah but, you fully said everything in Sade's voice. I'm actually about to die." I wheezed in between laughs.

"Tell me what's good, V."

"That's not my man. Sade's chatting bare."

"I hear that," he startled to laugh.

"I'm not condemning you from having a boyfriend, even if you did; I just want you to be careful. I don't want you to go through what Sade went through, and although she doesn't chat to you about it too tough - I know she doesn't want that either."

"Awwwwww Maxxyyyyyyy," I cooed, he was so laid back about relationships than most brothers.

"I'm all calm, I do have a man or whatever though, just not the one Sade was on about."