Chapter ~1👀

Los Angeles
Time- 2:00 am

In the out skirts of the city of Los Angeles two jet black Mercedes are been driven at full speed from the scenario it could be seen that one is following the other one . Within few minutes the car which was being followed suddenly stopped with a thud .

The other car stopped too and from it came out the lady devil Kavya Mehta one of the top criminal lawyers of the World who is successful at a very young age by her hardwork and excellent skills .

( Let's dive back into the story)

She pulled out her revolver and pointed it at  the other man's head before anything could be done she pulled the trigger thrice and shot the man dead .The lifeless body of the man was lying in the road with blood oozing out from the wounds .

The silence of the night was soon filled with the dangerous laughter of Kavya " I love to see the people who try to harm my family dead"

She called one of her men told to deal with the body got into her car and drove off.

Next morning

Kavya Pov

I woke up a bit late than usual because of returning a bit late yesterday night .

I really don't like people who interfere on my personal life and specially try to harm my family.

Doing my morning routine I got ready in a black trouser and blue top to go out to have my breakfast.

I locked my penthouse and got in my car drove to my all time favourite cafe .
I placed the order and in the meantime checked my today's schedule it was not that much hectic today just had few appointments for new cases and 2 meeting's.

As my breakfast came I started having it and called my bestfriend Survi to check on her
.
.
" Kutta tu Zinda he mujhe laga tu mar gayi itne dino se koi call nahi Kiya tune "
Survi
" Nothing yaar was just a bit busy with work what about you did your problem got solved "
Kavya
" Yeah ended his chapter, well I would be returning to India next week see you soon"
Survi
" Oh jaldi a bhot dino se nahi mile bye kaam he meri bohot"
..
.
After talking to her and completing my food I paid the bill and left

I have been living in Los Angeles for past 3 months due to a case it is actually very complicated so I had been here since then .

Its diwali at next weekend so I will be returning India or my matashri will kill me .

.        _____x______
This  was the first chapter. How was it
Next chapter would be coming soon till then stay tuned