'I look so terrible, urghh'

Eating a morsel in frustration as she gulped down the embrassent as well as matar paneer.

'Bata ke nai aa sakta tha, ughh'
(Couldn't he inform before coming, ugh)

Hurriedly finishing her food she burped while having the last bite and drank the water from a jug, kept on the night table.

Running towards the washroom, she washed her hands and had a bath washing every part with body scrub, wanting to smell good.

Wrapping a towel around herself, and took steps towards her cupboard.

"I must look good"

Mumbling to herself she took bunch of her favourite clothes and started examining it.

"he wore white shirt, so I should twin with him"

Separating the coloured clothes from white, a sigh left her mouth,as she looked over them trying to select one dress.

"Need help" A voice startled her making her jump, looking back she found her husband, leaning onto the doorframe and munching on the chips.

Everything around her seemed blurred, only the sight which her eyes could behold was him, only him.

"Darling~~" snapping his fingers, he made her come out of trance, clearing her throat she looked away trying to find an appropriate dress.

"This will look good on you" he comments, pulling a baby pink sleeveless kurti which reaches till her angle.

"Mai tumhari pasand q pehnu"
(Why will I wear your liked one)

"Q ki Mai tumhari pasand hu"
(Beacuse I'm your liked one)

He winked, walking out of the room leaving dumbfounded sania behind.

"I don't like it" she threw the dress, and sat on the bed with huff forgetting the fact that he saw her half naked, in towel.

°°°°°°

"I hope everything is up to your liking" Shanta said while serving the plate filled with tasty dishes.

गरम गरम पुरण पोळी वर साजुक तुपा ची धार, सोबतीने दूध आणि आमटी, कांदा बज्जी, बटाटा बज्जी, मिर्ची बज्जी, पापड आणि गोड आम रास ,भात.

Reyansh and Siya were seated on the ground for having their lunch. She bit her lips from laughing out loud looking at his face.

"आई एक सादि पोळी"
(Mom one chapati)

Siya said taking the puran poli from his plate leaving only keeping ¼ of it, sliding some aam ras from his bowl to hers, she transferred some bajji from his plate to hers making him smile at her actions.

Shanta served him hot chapati and they both started Savouring their food.

"पेट भरके जेवा जावाई बापु"
(Eat fully son-in-law)

Shivaji said in his broken Hindi before going into the kitchen, as Reyansh nodded with a small smile.

"Have this son-in-law" Shanta placed the ladoo she especially prepared for jamai raja.

Reyansh gulped his saliva, feeling his head dizzzy by finding so many sweet dishes infront of him.

"लाजू नका पोट भरून जेवण करा"
(Don't be shy and eat fully)