Chapter 14: Married

SHIVI'S POV

The day has come, the day when I will be his bride, his wife. It's too early for me. I hope after marriage, he will allow me to study in my dream university. He should because he already cleared it when I met him for the first time. My life will be different from today, I don't know how will I manage these sudden changes. "You're looking so pretty my sweetheart" a woman's voice came from behind. I recognize that's my aunt. I am still upset with her but I can't stay forever like this. She came and hugged me from back. "Thank you, Aunty," I said. "This pretty gown suits you, you were born to wear this" she complimented. I raised my eyebrows and said "Stop, it's too much" We both chuckled.

The make artist finished their work. Yes, Mohsin appointed makeup artists for me. I could have done it myself but he is the one who decides. Meanwhile, I heard the sound of the door opening, I looked and found a handsome man in his white and black dress up. Hairs gelled up and eyes sparkling gaining all my attention. Broad chest and stood like a gentleman. He-he was my Husband! It's wrong to see the bride before marriage. My aunt and all the make-up artist walked out. Why they leave me alone with this man?!

I didn't made eye contact with me. He took a step inside of the room. I know he was watching me from up to down. He cursed in the air. "You are looking beautiful," he said. Only then did my cheeks turn pink again. Please-please no. He was looking handsome too, his full attire was damn perfect. The dress matches mine. Gorgeous one. He took another step towards me. Stop coming closer, I would run. "It's time," he said and gave his arm to me. To Hold? He looked at me and I did the same. I lightly caught his arm. It was like a couple pose!! His arms were tight and I felt it. We walked out like this. Of course, we have to, it's a ritual. However, it's not a love marriage but still, we should perform it.

We walked through the wedding aisle. All the rich people were present. They clapped for us. Everything was decorated like a professional. The stage, the flowers, the lights everything was just perfect. It wasn't so easy for me to believe that my wedding would be something like this, this much expensive. I looked at everyone present there. Mohsin didn't even bother to look anywhere, his eyes were in front. Oh at least smile!! I smiled a bit. I found Mohsin's father- My father in law saying Hi to us. I smiled at him. Finally, we reached the stage. The claps were still on. Only then I noticed an irritating face-Vedika as I remembered her name. Mohsin told me that day. Why she came here? Will she again create dramas, at our wedding? Who the hell invited her?

I kept cursing her in my mind. I heard. Mohsin whispered something to me, but I didn't hear it. I looked at him. "I said leave my arm now, the rituals have begun" he whispered again. I realized and left his arm. He went and stood in front of me.

We both were facing each other. "Exchange the rings," the father said. Mohsin took the ring and asked for my hand. I slowly gave him my hand. His touch has another sensation always. He placed the diamond ring on my ring finger. It was shining brightly. It was now my turn to make him wear the ring. His ring was simple yet attractive. I hesitated to ask for his hand, but he himself forwarded his hand. I was holding his fingers damn! I good feel he was smiling a bit at me. Finally, I did my job of placing the ring. Looks good.

"You may now kiss the bride" the father announced and my breath stuck

"You may now kiss the bride" the father announced and my breath stuck. What!!!!?? No way! We will kiss? In front of everyone? We don't even know each other perfectly! Someone save me please, please. I was sweating due to nervousness. I didn't make any eye contact with him. His leg came forward! He took minor steps towards me until he was close enough. No, no, no stop! We shouldn't do this. A spark ran down my spine as I felt his hands on my neck, he lifted my face and now I could see his face. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt him bending towards me. I felt it! But not on lips. I felt his gentle kiss on my cheeks!! It was not even a kiss, just a touch!

Seriously? He kissed my cheeks! He immediately stepped back after that gentle touch on my cheeks and acted like nothing happened. I did the same. But I could still feel his lips on my cheeks, my cheeks turned tomato again.
-
I was sitting on the couch talking to the guests. I was surrounded by a whole group of people. They took pictures with me. I wasn't interested in it at all but I had to. Where the hell Mohsin is!? He should stay by my side. My eyes searched for him. Finally, I found him talking to someone. What the hell!?? Vedika again! SHAMELESS Girl. He is married!!

I excused myself from the crowd and made my way towards them. I don't know but this is not fair. He is my husband! I am not jealous at all!

"Mohsin" I called him. He turned towards me. Vedika gave me death stares. He raised his eyebrows "I am hungry" I said. I was actually! I tried my best to throw Vedika away from him. He looked at me confused. Servants were serving the food but I wanted only Vedika to stay away from him. I kept looking at him. I don't know how I got so much courage but I kept looking at him with shiny eyes so he agrees