Chapter 1 : Marriage Reveal To Shivi

"Aunty were are we going?" I asked my lovely aunt who took care of me from my childhood. After my adorable parents - My beautiful mom and my handsome father, she loved me the most. But My parents are no longer on this earth, they passed away in an accident when I was probably eleven. I really miss them

"To the mall" my aunt replied to me handing over me the keys of the car. "But why are we going to the mall now, we did the shopping 3 days ago right?" I asked her as I was having no idea. "Shivi just do as I m saying, I will tell you soon about it sweetheart" she replied me.

Oh yes Shivi is my pet name given by my parents. My actual name is Shivangi. I had been graduated a month ago. I am further looking to get admission in my dream university of medical science

Now I was driving the car, on our way to the mall as my aunt said. I m curious that why are we here? What is going on in her mind !? Soon we reached the mall. I followed my aunt. She directly went to the clothing section and started checking some of the clothes. "Why you want clothes and even of these types aunty, this doesn't looks your taste too." I said and she replied making me wonder "These are for you Shivi". "For me but why ?" I asked in a bit suprise. "Just choose the ones you like, I will tell you everything after shopping." she said. Oh god why isn't she telling me ? "fine" I replied

I choosed some dresses which I really liked. It was all modern dresses. Yes I like to be modern and my aunt never complains afterall she is my beautiful aunt. We payed the bill. It was a bit expensive for us but still my aunty paid for it. I feel guilty for still not getting a good job. My aunty pays for my studies. But how long she would as she only works in a flower shop and sometimes I even help her. I love flowers!!

-

We were sitting in a cafe right now having my favourite cold coffee and cake. "Now tell me what is going on aunty?" I asked her curiously. Her face became a bit sad. "Shivi I m really sorry sweetheart but I have decided for your marriage." she replied making my sense organs all stop. I looked at her, shocked.How can she do this ?. "wh-what? My marriage? Aunty what are you saying?" I couldn't handle this "Yes Shivi I know I did this without your permission but I had to do this, I could not pay for your studies by just owning a little flower shop" She said. By now tears were in my eyes. "We can work together aunty and wh-what about my dreams?" I said her back. "Sorry my dear, I know you are hurt but trust me the man I have choosed will fulfill your dreams" She replied. "No I don't want anyone else's money. I am not marrying anyone" saying this I left the place leaving the keys of the car to her.

I was not able to bear it, just how can my aunt do this to me? Yah she is right that she doesn't have that much money to pay for my studies but if she would have told me before, I would have find a solution for it. There is no need of marriage. I don't want to get married and even at this age. I am a graduated student afterall!

If I want to marry someone, then he should be someone like my dad. My dad loved my mom in all possible ways. He used to tell me during my childhood that my mom was his schooltime crush and he used to secretly write her romantic letters. In his college days, my mom became his girlfriend and after that he never left her. I have no idea, the person my aunt choosed may not even do something like this as it would be arrange marriage afterall.