Chapter 031 Emperor Tianwu

This morning, Na Sheng and Beirong envoys entered the capital, and Pei Xiuyan led hundreds of officials to the city gate to greet them.

The streets in Jingdu are deserted and crowded. The people all wanted to see the legendary new emperor Beirong.

Na Sheng brought two thousand guards, a dozen envoys, and his personal servants with him on this trip, a total of only more than two thousand people, but there were more than fifty carriages accompanying him.

The carriage Na Sheng was riding in was covered with glazed emeralds, and the roof was surrounded by black gold unicorn heads. Wherever he walked, the jade jingled melodiously.

The city gate was wide open, and Pei Xiuyan, wearing a bright red official robe, stood in front of hundreds of officials, looking really handsome and dashing.

He said loudly to Na Sheng's carriage: "Pei Xiuyan, King of the Qing Dynasty in Dafeng, together with hundreds of officials, respectfully welcome Emperor Beirong Tianwu to Capital city."

Na Sheng opened the curtain and slowly stepped out of the carriage, his voice indescribably evil. "I have heard for a long time that Pei Xiuyan, King of Qing Dynasty in Dafeng, is unparalleled in handsomeness, talent and virtue. When I meet him today, he is indeed worthy of his reputation."

Pei Xiuyan, the officials, and the people on both sides fell silent.

Na Sheng's appearance is too ghostly.

Rumour has it that because he was born with double eyes, he wore a veil all year round in the military camp, and no one saw his true face.

When they saw him today, they discovered that his left eye had double black pupil, and his right eye had double emerald pupil. His nose was thin and straight, his lips were extremely thin, his face was cold and white, and his whole person was like an evil god, indescribably coquettish. 

Pei Xiuyan was the first to come to his senses. "The Great Emperor Tianwu praised me so much, I don't dare to take it seriously."

Na Sheng raised the corners of his lips and smiled, "The King of Qing is humble."

After the two exchanged some pleasantries, Pei Xiuyan followed the rules and made arrangements to welcome Na Sheng to Honglu Temple.

The Beirong Mission had a dusty journey. They had to clean up and wash up at Honglu Temple during the day, take a short rest, and go to the palace for a banquet in the evening.

The minister of Honglu Temple stayed in Honglu Temple to entertain the Beirong delegation, and Pei Xiuyan took the other officials to the palace first.

After Na Sheng entered the arranged dormitory, a black figure jumped down from the beam.

"Your Majesty..."

"Did you find out?"

"I found it, it should be Princess Ye Chuyan of the Qing Dynasty."

Na Sheng narrowed his eyes slightly, "Oh... what do you mean should?" His voice was as cold as ice.

The shadow paused for a moment, "Your Majesty, I really have no way of verifying the mole on her foot that you mentioned."

"It's hard for you, go down!"

The black shadow disappeared in a flash.

Na Sheng suddenly chuckled. "She is already a wife? It doesn't matter!"

As the sun set dimly, Yan Qi drove carriage to pick up Ye Chuyan and go to the palace for a banquet.