Chapter 008 Atonement

Pei Xiuyan's heart suddenly tightened, and he instinctively jumped into the yard using his lighten body Skill.

The shrill voice gradually became clearer: Is there anyone...save the princess...someone is coming...

Pei Xiuyan was so flustered by the voice she shouted that he had no intention of thinking, kicked open the door and rushed into the house.

Bai Zhi saw Ye Chuyan's complexion gradually turning purple, and she was about to strangle herself to death.

She gave up crying and became desperate. If her master is gone, she doesn't want to live alone.

She looked at Ye Chuyan with tearful eyes, "Princess, I will go down to accompany you right away."

At this moment, the door was kicked open.

Bai Zhi couldn't help but tremble as the cold wind howled in. A figure passed before her eyes, and she saw Pei Xiuyan frowning and coming to the bed.

Seeing that Ye Chuyan was about to strangle herself to death, he raised his hand and touched Ye Chuyan's acupuncture points. Ye Chuyan's arms instantly softened.

Bai Zhi, who was still immersed in shock, came to her senses, went up to half-hug Ye Chuyan, and cried: "Princess, princess..."

Pei Xiuyan glanced at the room and saw no other maids except Bai Zhi, and his eyebrows suddenly dropped.

"How do you serve the princess? Just looking at the princess like this, she almost strangle herrself to death? Why don't you ask other slaves for help if you can't do it yourself!"

Bai Zhi saw that Ye Chuyan's complexion gradually returned to normal, and she breathed a sigh of relief.

When she heard Pei Xiuyan's scolding, she thought about the Ye family's affairs and Ye Chuyan lying on the bed uncertain about her life or death.

Her head felt hot, and she said without thinking: "Your Majesty, the princess is grounded, and no servants other than me are allowed to serve her. It was your personal order."

"The princess's broken ribs after giving birth were also caused by the prince. After returning from the execution ground, she has been plagued by nightmares and has recurring high fevers. Her life and death are still uncertain. If the prince really cares about the princess, how could he let her fall into such a state?"

As soon as she finished speaking, the atmosphere in the room became eerily quiet. Pei Xiuyan's face was full of anger, and murderous intent was gradually rising in his eyes.

But he was the most indifferent person to her in the world and the person who hurt her the most.

Looking at Bai Zhi who was crying so hard that she couldn't help herself, Pei Xiuyan lowered his voice and said, "Get up. For the sake of your loyalty to the Lord, I will spare your life for now."

When Bai Zhi heard this, she knew her life was saved.

She raised her eyes and looked at Ye Chuyan, and found that Ye Chuyan's face was red, and she didn't care about etiquette. She got up and went over to touch Ye Chuyan's forehead. Her forehead was so hot that it was scary.

She hurriedly went to get the medicine bowl, tried hard to control her panic, and gave Ye Chuyan medicine with a spoon.

Ye Chuyan seemed to want to die, her lips were pursed tightly, and Bai Zhi could not feed her.

Bai Zhi didn't care whether Ye Chuyan could hear it or not, she kept begging.

"Princess, I beg you, please take some medicine. If your fever doesn't go away, you will die."