Chapter 023 Two years?

Zhao Yujiao held back her strength, wanting to see if Ye Chuyan could really swallow her breath.

After she asked Hongying to accept the things, she was so excited that her eyes were filled with tears. She wanted to stand up from the wheelchair and hold Ye Chuyan's hand.

"Sister, you can think so, sister, I am so happy. Just now, the prince said that he would give me a title, and we will serve the prince together in the future."

Ye Chuyan raised her eyes to look at Pei Xiuyan and said in surprise: "What title does the prince want to give to my sister?"

Pei Xiuyan said solemnly: "I am going to take Jiaojiao as my concubine."

The old Qing king was infatuated with the old princess and never had any concubines or concubines in his life. It was also stipulated that future generations of the Qing royal family were not allowed to have side concubines, but could only take concubines if necessary.

After saying this, he subconsciously looked at Ye Chuyan. He wanted to know Ye Chuyan's reaction.

Ye Chuyan's expression immediately changed, "I think this is inappropriate."

Pei Xiuyan frowned slightly, slightly displeased, "Why, are you dissatisfied?"

Why did he feel a trace of sympathy and guilt for Ye Chuyan just now? It was this woman who made it impossible for him to marry Jiaojiao in the first place! Oh, it’s true that one’s true nature is hard to change.

Zhao Yujiao couldn't help but curl her lips.

Ye Chuyan really couldn't hold it in any longer. If she contradicted Pei Xiuyan face to face like this today, Pei Xiuyan would definitely not be able to spare her.

Ye Chuyan took a breath and calmed down.

"Your Majesty, how can I be dissatisfied? I was so wilful at first that the prince and my sister were in love with each other. Now that I have woken up, I feel extremely ashamed."

Ye Chuyan paused and continued: "I want the prince to give my sister the status of an equal wife. Let my sister and I be the same princess of the Qing Dynasty. Your Majesty, what do you think?"

Pei Xiuyan's heart seemed to be lifted up by a huge wave, and then fell hard again.

Ye Chuyan was unwilling to marry an equal wife at first, but now she said this lightly, and she didn't take him to heart at all.

Zhao Yujiao was so excited that her heart almost jumped out of her chest.

Has Ye Chuyan been poisoned today? Volunteer this? No! She must have seen that her situation was over and wanted to take the opportunity to curry favour with herself!

Pei Xiuyan suppressed the anger in his heart and gritted his teeth and said: "Very good! This is a very good proposal from the princess! At that time, the rights of being the mistress of the house will also be given to Jiaojiao, and from now on, Jiaojiao will be in charge of the Qing Palace!"

Ye Chuyan said coquettishly: "My lord, you haven't asked my sister for her opinion yet."

Everyone looked at Ye Chuyan with some sympathy for a moment.

No wonder the princess was so abnormal today, it turned out that her brain was broken!

Who would refuse to be a princess? Besides, Zhao Yujiao and the prince were already in love with each other.

"Jiaojiao, are you willing to marry me and help me take charge of the Qing Palace in the future?" Pei Xiuyan's tone was quite gentle.

Zhao Yujiao lowered her head shyly, of course she was willing, she had been waiting for this day in her dreams. However, in front of everyone's eyes, she had to be reserved so that no one could fail to see her urgency.