Chapter 3

Third Person Pov:

Time skip, Fatima's House:

Zayan looked at the mansion in front of him while his father rang the door bell. The mansion was big, tall and wide but not bigger than theirs. The mansion was painted white and blue which he didn't like. For him, the mansion should be black and white or black and red. Well, anyway, It was a fine house.

The door was opened by a woman who was his mother, Fatima. She greeted them with a smile. He nodded his head in acknowledgment while his father hugged her, greeting her back happily. A feeling, he never felt, starting forming in him which irked him. He didn't know why but he was feeling as if his heart was on fire.

His mother led them inside the living room. Five people were sitting in the couch. Their glare was filled with hatred and anger. He didn't cared.

His mother looked at him with her eyes filled with an emotion - he didn't understood. Love, care and longing. It was making him feel weird.

"My son, How are you?" She questioned, her voice gently and loving which surprised him a bit but he maintained his stoic face.

He looked towards his father who nodded. He looked back at his mother, his eyes held no emotions.

"Good" He replied curtly, his tone and look, devoid of any emotions. He could notice the hurt clouding her eyes. He ignored how his brothers gritted their teeth furiously.

The atmosphere was tensed. The silence hangs in the air. It looked like no one was ready to say anything. Until it was broke by his father.

"I apologise for my treatment towards you, my son. I promise, I will change myself. Give me a last chance to amend my relationship with you" His father looked at his sons with a guilty face.

Bashir looked at him, his eyes were blazing. His eyes reflecting his brother's emotions. "Why do you think we'll give you a chance?" Growled Bashir but in the next moment, he found himself pushed against the wall, he was being choked.

"Don't raise your voice in front of my father!" Zayan's glare pierced Bashir's eyes but Bashir remained still. His eyes held immense rage which scared Bashir. Zayan was doing what he was told. Never let a man raise his voice against his master. His aurora was giving them chills.

" Leave him!" Ayaan yelled at Zayan. His eyes held the anger but deep down, he was hurt. His eldest brother was defending a man who harmed them and broke them apart. A man who ruined their relationship.

"Not until he apologises to my father!" Zayan looked straight in Bashir's eyes which held hurt, anger, pain and hatred. He didn't care. He never did. His tone held authority which sent shivers down their spine. Only if he stood against his father.

"I will never apologise!" Bashir spit out on Zayan. But Zayan remained unmoved, his grip tightening with each passing second. It was only when his father intervened, prying his fingers away, that he relented, allowing Bashir to slump to the ground gasping for air. Tension, rage, hurt and betrayal lingered in the air.

"This won't amend our relationship but it will ruin it completely. Let's sit down and talk openly." Fatima's gentle voice echoed in the room as she gently put her arm around Bashir. She looked at Bashir lovingly and spoke "Apologise for me, my son" Bashir gritted his teeth but apologised to Ali who nodded his head with a smile that didn't reach his eyes.

Zayan looked at the interaction and felt his stomach churning but he ignored it choosing to focus on the situation in hand.

"Zayan, Apologies!" His father looked at him, his eyes filled with anger. It was nothing new. He was being ask to apologise for a thing his father told him to do so and it was own father who is angry at it. He knew better than to disobey.

Looking at Bashir, with a furious glare, he spoke out, his tone straight. " I apologise for my behaviour, Bashir"

"Don't do it, next time" Bashir smirked, satisfied but It did nothing to him. He remained stoic which irked Bashir. Bashir wanted a reaction out of him but Zayan ignored him as if he didn't exist. It only increased the burning fire inside him. Before anyone could say anything, Fatima called them for dinner. Going in the Kitchen, they sat at the table while glaring at each other subtly.

The dinner was unusually eerie and quite. Bashir and his brothers were glaring subtly at Zayan who remained unfazed. Fatima tried engaging them to talk but it was a failed attempt. But she didn't let it ruin her hope - hope of reconciliation. She believed as the time pass, they will accept eachother. And the day they will accept eachother will be the day of the starting of their bond which will become stronger than ever. A bond which will face every obstacle coming in their way yet they won't be split. They will face it together - together as a family.

Fatima looked at Ali, her third husband. It was her first and third husband. She married Ali but after her divorce, two years later, she married a man named Yonus who was dedicated to Islam fully. They remaineded husband and wife for three years then Yonus died in the accident. After one month, she encountered Ali. For one month, Ali showed how much he regretted his actions and he wanted to be back with the family. In the end, she agreed with Ali as she wanted for her son to get father and Zayan back. She hopes to complete her family and create a strong bond. The only hope which is keeping her alive.

"Let's go in the room, Ali" She stood up with Ali hoping that they may talk with eachother. Though she knew it would take time but she hoped it wouldn't.

As they left, Zayan spoke out while standing up, his tone cold yet stern " Ayaan and Kareem as you are my body guard, be ready at 5'o clock in the morning. Don't make me late."

His words sent shockwaves to the brothers. Ayaan and Kareem looked at each other shocked and surprised while others exchanged a confused glance.

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Target: 5 votes 2 comments

Hope it's better