The March

Daivik quietened after a few minutes

Daivik quietened after a few minutes. Thankfully his brother and his friend did not believe in boys don't cry, rather they helped him let it all out. 

Daivik: I did not expect this bhai...

Viren: We know that, we did not think on these lines either...

Jai: He told me that you would have taken the responsibility if you would have known.  

Daivik: Only if she had contacted me and told me....

Jai: We'll she didn't, we can find out why 

Daivik: So many times I talked to her about Dyuti's father....but she never said anything....

Jai: If our suspicion is correct then she doesn't trust you Dev. 

Viren: He has not done anything to earn that trust, Jai. To her, he abandoned her and her child. Remember she came here requesting mom to acknowledge the child. 

Jai: But are we completely sure, Veeru?

Viren: What do you mean?

Jai: We are yet to hear back from the doctor. 

Daivik: But why is that needed?

Jai: Since we are not doing DNA testing, we need to cover all bases

Viren: But Jai we are not going to court with this....we agreed

Jai: Yes but we also agreed that now Dev has to court her- the mother

Daivik: But why is that needed?

Jai: Because legally you don't have a leg to stand on, any judge will take their side and you will not get any custody

Daivik: I want to be a part of her upbringing, she is my daughter.....she slept on my shoulder...she loved my singing....the other day also I carried her to the car.....

Viren: Even I think she is your daughter....only Rajan's validation is pending....why don't you go meet him?

Daivik: Yes, once he also agrees, I will also have my daughter, the way you have Veni!

Viren and Jai nod to agree.

Jai: But there is that matter of Shubhi. Dyutis mom is still alive. 

Viren: So Daivik can think of a chance of a proper family even if late....you can marry her and be a complete family. 

Daivik: I have already suggested marriage to Shubhi ...er....twice.....and she has refused.

Jai: Your suggestions seem to border on ordering . Maybe you can sound less bossy and more friendly...some women like friendlier suggestions....

Viren: I agree, I think she doesn't respond well to being ordered around

Daivik: I will try to be more friendly