Prologue

(A/N: Each chapter of the story will be in different character pov's but it can also be in 3rd person. By the way, heads up for Matchcil)

Match's POV

It started a long time ago, but it feels like it happened last week to me. It was episode 25: the last episode. I couldn't believe Battle for Dream Island was coming to an end. 

I sat anxiously on the bleachers, looking at the final three, Pencil, Leafy, and Firey, giving their thanking words. Leafy was crying during her whole speech, Firey was being narcissistic, and Pencil was acting humble; something really odd for her, but I didn't notice it at all back then. 

"OMG! I reaaaally, like, hope Pence-Pence wins!" I told Bubble, who had been turned metal because of eating a yoylecake.

"Me too!" Bubble agreed in that weird accent of hers. She nearly ended up in the final 3, but luck turned against her. 

"I sure hope not..." We heard a low voice mutter. It was Eraser. I rolled my eyes at him.

Anyway, after the thanking words (which I found really useless and boring), the previously eliminated contestants were allowed to say who they wanted to win the season. Of course, Bubble and I voted Pencil, but most people voted Leafy. The only one who voted Firey was Needle.

After that, the actual votes were revealed. 

"Leafy got the least votes, getting 3rd place" The Announcer said. Leafy pouted. 

"Aww..." She lamented. "Oh well... it was fun guys! Hope you win, Fireman!"

Firey gave Leafy a thumbs up, smiling.

And finally, the moment everyone had been waiting for.

The votes were displayed on the screen. Pencil won, leaving Firey as the runner up. 

"Aww no drumroll??" Pen said sadly.

"Budget cuts." The Announcer simply said. "Anyway, Pencil, congratulations. You won Dream Island." 

I will never forget the look on Pencil's face. She was extremely delighted and her eyes gleamed, almost like if she had stars on them. I was overjoyed as well. I got off the bleachers and ran up to Pencil, but the Announcer got in front of me and I tripped.

"Oops, sorry." I heard the Announcer said in his monotone voice.

.

.

.

Pencil stood proudly in front of the gates of the island, facing them. Everyone stood behind her, but Bubble and I were beside her. We all watched in awe as the giant, golden gates opened. The island looked amazing from outside, so it was exciting to imagine what it would look like from the inside.

"The time has come." I heard Pencil say under her breath. She turned around to face all of us with a wide grin. 

"Alright peasants! It was nice meeting all of you but now you must depart!" She shouted. "Come on alliance!" 

Everyone grunted angrily. "Come on Pencil! Why can't you let someone else in other than your alliance??" Spongy yelled out.

"Yeah! Like, helloooo?? I'm right here??" Flower said angrily. Everyone turned to her. 

"You're the last person I would want to invite." Pencil said. Flower grunted and threatened Pencil.

"You know what?" Pencil began. "It is pretty selfish of me to only allow my closest friends. Hmmm..." Pencil's view hovered around the crowd. She pointed someone.