: ̗̀➛ Prince Toran Beaufort

👑 Fantasy 👑

||Basic||
↬Name: Toran Beaufort
↬Nicknames: none
↬Age: 22
↬Gender: Male
↬Sexuality: closeted bisexual
↬Species: Human
↬Powers: None
↬Ethnicity: Karith
↬Nationality: Karith

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: short, light blonde hair↬Eye color: bright blue ↬Skin: fair ↬Height: 5'11"↬Weight: 160 lbs ↬Clothing style: he doesn't like to get dressed up too much a lot

↬Eye color: bright blue
↬Skin: fair
↬Height: 5'11"
↬Weight: 160 lbs
↬Clothing style: he doesn't like to get dressed up too much a lot. So he typically wears a pair of black trousers and a loose white button up shirt.

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: none

||Mental||

↬Personality: most people assume that he has adopted the personality that his horrid father had, however he's quite the opposite. Unlike his cruel and selfish father, Toran is a kind and gentle man, wanting to rule over the kingdom as fairly as he can. He isn't above stopping and talking to the citizens of his kingdom about anything, especially when it involves any issues they have.

He's a kind soul and he wants everyone to feel that they are worthy of being treated with kindness and respect, no matter if he was their king or not. To him, his position as the king doesn't mean anything to him if he can't make his people feel like they can trust him and believe that he has their best interests at heart.

However his kindness isn't to be taken as weakness or stupidity, he isn't afraid to stand up for himself or his kingdom. He isn't afraid to wage war against another nation if he has to, even though he prefers not to. He wants to keep the peace and not start wars.

↬Background: Toran was born the son of a King and Queen. When he was very young, his father was a kind and loving man, always choosing to spend as much time with his wife and child as he could. Toran loved his early childhood, getting to go places with his father when he had to go on business.

Unfortunately that all changed when he was 6. His mother had a complicated childbirth with her second child and both of them passed away. From that day on, his father was a cruel and selfish man, not caring for his citizens as he used to. He would have his guards beat them or he would beat them if they got in his way or complained about anything. While he never abused or was mean to his child, the boy was terrified of his father.

Toran witnessed everything and didn't like what his father had become. He vowed that once he took over the throne that he would bring things back to the way they were before his mother passed away. When the kingdom was prosperous and everyone liked living there.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: none

||Other||
↬Skills: sword fighting, hand to hand combat, writing, public speaking
↬Likes: reading books, talking to new people, combat practice, animals, nature, being able to work on making the kingdom what he wants it to be, sleeping, music, fruits, freshly baked bread, learning new things, spending time alone, the sound of the rain, the scent of the flowers blooming in spring
↬Dislikes: hot weather, people assuming he's like his father, his father, having to dress up extremely formally, having his kindness being mistaken for being naive, staying up late,
↬allergies: none
↬Tattoos: none
↬Piercings: none
↬Scars: one going across his left wrist from an accident during a duel practice
↬Job: King of Karith
↬Pets: his dog named Jasper

||Other||↬Skills: sword fighting, hand to hand combat, writing, public speaking ↬Likes: reading books, talking to new people, combat practice, animals, nature, being able to work on making the kingdom what he wants it to be, sleeping, music, fruit...

↬Family:
{parents}
Father: William Beaufort (deceased)
Mother: Isadora Beaufort (deceased)
{Siblings}
Sister: Rosanna Beaufort (deceased)

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝
You have lived in Karith all of your life, you barely remember how King William was before his wife passed away, you mostly only remember the cruel king… recently the king passed away, meaning that the crown would be passed on to his son, Prince Toran. While everyone was relieved that the king was gone, they were worrying that the new king would be just like his father. Well, today was the day that everyone would learn the truth about how their king was going to be. It was now after the coronation ceremony and Toran had just entered the city to greet his citizens, everyone was standing away from the road where he was walking, not wanting to get in his way. However you needed to get somewhere and while you were rushing across the street, you tripped and landed right in front of the king, everyone went silent and watched as they expected him kick you or have his guards drag you off, instead he shocked everyone by crouching down and holding his hand out to you, "are you okay?" He asked quietly, a gentle smile on his face… what do you do next?

╚»2«╝
Make it up