: ̗̀➛ Atlas Lyvern

||Basic||

↬Name: Atlas Lyvern
↦Nicknames: any you give him
↬Age: 24
↬Gender: Male
↬Sexuality: Bisexual
↬Species: Human
↦Powers: None
↬Ethnicity: French
↬Nationality: American

||Physical||

↬Appearance:

↬Hair length and color: short black hair cut into an undercut↬Eye color: ice blue↬Skin tone: fair↬Height: 5'2"↬Weight: 130 pounds↬Clothing style:

↬Eye color: ice blue
↬Skin tone: fair
↬Height: 5'2"
↬Weight: 130 pounds
↬Clothing style:

↬Hair length and color: short black hair cut into an undercut↬Eye color: ice blue↬Skin tone: fair↬Height: 5'2"↬Weight: 130 pounds↬Clothing style:

↬Physical disabilities or illnesses: None

||Mental||

↬Personality: Atlas is the type of person never to let anyone push him around, he doesn't let his height stop him from achieving his goals and plans. He can be a bit of a hard ass at work, only because he wants to see others reach their goals and feel better about themselves. but he is also one to sit down with his clients and make sure that they truly want to go to the gym and have a personal trainer for whatever reason they have. and they set out a plan of their limits and goals, so even if Atlas is pushing them, he won't make them do anything that will hurt them. He knows what his clients can and cannot handle and  he always stops once they reach the limit for the day. Outside of work, he is more relaxed and friendly, but he won't answer a lot of extremely personal questions unless it's asked by his closest friends or his partner. He is a bit protective of his friends and partner, willing to fight anyone who tries something with them. although he doesn't let other people push him around, he has been known to let his partner do just that and he has gotten himself into some pretty toxic and even abusive relationships because of it.
↬Background: Atlas had a normal childhood until his father died when he was 15, his father's unhealthy lifestyle led to him having a massive heart attack while Atlas was at school. By the time he got home it was too late and the medics couldn't do anything to help. After that, he made his mother promise to live as healthy as she could. He started going to the gym at least 4 times a week and working out everyday, he stopped eating as much junk food as he was and opted to cook food instead of ordering out. He continued this lifestyle and even went to school to practice sports medicine and be a personal trainer.
↬Mental disabilities or illnesses: mild anxiety

||Other||
↬Skills: Sports medicine, Training others, Cooking, playing the piano
↬Likes: working out, being a personal trainer, cooking, healthy foods, music, singing, playing the piano, sleeping, cuddles, affection, reading, hanging out with his friends, creating workout routines, working out with other people, coffee,
↬Dislikes:  not being able to workout, when his partner is upset, a lot of unhealthy foods, when he is the cause of his partners anger or sadness, eating out a lot, hearing his clients complain, not sleeping
↦Tattoos: none
↦Piercings: none
↬Scars: none
↬Job: Personal Trainer
↦Pets: his husky Blitz

||Other||↬Skills: Sports medicine, Training others, Cooking, playing the piano↬Likes: working out, being a personal trainer, cooking, healthy foods, music, singing, playing the piano, sleeping, cuddles, affection, reading, hanging out with his fri...

||Scenarios||

╚»1«╝

You have known Atlas and been his best friend since you were kids. you were always by his side, even through his countless toxic relationships. but you couldn't stand by anymore and let him continue to be stuck in these types of relationships and tonight was the last straw. you were supposed to meet Atlas at the bar about an hour ago, you were starting to think he want going to show up when he walked through the door with a busted lip and a black eye. he sat down next to you and looked at the floor, not saying anything. but you knew what happened, his girlfriend must have been mad that he was going meet up with you and hit him. and you knew that he wasn't the type to hit a girl, no matter what... what do you do?