Back story

Sophie Russel
Age-21
Birthday- February 25th 2003
Job- model/lifestyle influencer
Hobbies- gym, running, tennis, sleeping and honestly shit talking with the girls
Favourite colour- Purple
Favourite animal- dog
Pets- yes, a brown miniature long-haired dachshund called sprout (he's 1 years old)
Live where- Nice and Monte Carlo
————
Sophie is the youngest sister of the formula one driver George Russel.
Her and George are very close and have the classic banter-y brother-sister relationship.
Sophie was born and raised in England until she turned 19 when she moved to Nice in France to per-sue her Modeling career to a higher level.
Sophie is one of the highest paid models in the industry, with being in vogue almost weekly along side walking in fashion week every year since she was 17, she is loved by millions and known for her caring and motherly loving character.
Later when Sophie turned 20 she bought a penthouse in Monte Carlo so she was able to watch her brother when he was in Monaco for race week while still managing to do her full time job, her job was the reason she wasn't able to make it to the last annual bbq so this year she cut back her hours and has made sure she will make it to her brothers bbq.

—————

George Russel has been holding annual family only bbq's since he moved out of his family home when he was 18 as a tradition to make sure that the family got to see each other at least once the whole year, as the bbq is family it's a wonderul time for everyone to catch up, however it's usually just the closest family being, the parents, grandparents and siblings of George however this year George wants to extend this bbq as he recently moved into a luxury house which has a massive graden perfect for a large bbq.

AUTHORS NOTE-
Who is George inviting?
Are you ready for this book?
I really hope you enjoy!!
I'm not very good with updating but I will try sooo hard to keep this going xxx