Chapter 4 - A Student-Teacher Meeting

"I love you." the face of the man he met yesterday appeared, but it was a younger him clouded in a spun of memories.

"I love you so much much." he heard himself say and kissed the guy tenderly

He stared at him deeply, "After graduating... what if I join your family in cultivating your farm?" he asked, making the young Alder almost coughed.

"You will?!" he was surprised by his sudden words.

The young Khalid hugged him tight then kissed his forehead, "I want us to get married immediately...why? Are you planning on leaving me?"

Alder hugged him tighter, "I know you can live without me but I can never live without you! Remember that!"

It was just one of those memories that he wanted to bury. Now that he remembered again, he could smile at how silly and carefree they were.

Alder snapped back when his shirt was tugged. He saw the little guy below him, puffed cheeks and deep eyes staring directly at him.

How can his son be this handsome?

"Dad, we'll be late." He reminded his father calmly.

"Okay, okay. Are you sure my outfit is good to go?" He checked once again on the mirror. He was wearing a plain T-shirt and pants.

Dion nodded, "You can wipe all the handsome men with that outfit."

Alder just smiled at his son's statement, Dion was getting impatient.

After leaving their apartment they walked towards the nearest stop.

"Why do you want to be early in the meeting? I thought you weren't interested in meeting your friend's parents?"

Today was the student-teacher meeting that Dion reminded him of the other day.

Dion was hopping as if he was joyful but his face never broke an expression. He's like a grown old man in the body of a kid, at least that's what his Auntie and Uncles were saying.

"I am not interested but you will be there, I need to show them how handsome and amazing my father is," Dion stated

But Alder stopped upon hearing those words.

His heart just exploded!

"You little!!" He then pulled his son for a tight embrace, nuzzling his cheeks on Dion's cheeks.

"You really know how to make your Dad blush n." He showered him with kisses because he was being too cute!

Dion pushed him weakly, "Dad... It's embarrassing."

"Embarrassing? I do this often!"

"But I'm already 8 years old." He pouted

Alder laughed. His son can be cold-hearted sometimes but he will never forget to give love to his father in a subtle way.

The school Dion was currently attending was also the School Alder attended in the past so he will surely meet his classmates and friends in the past.

But before that, all students, parents, and faculty will gather for an opening ceremony to listen to the principal talk and some thank you messages.

Alder and Dion has just arrived when someone called.

"Alder!" It was Marie with his daughter in hand.

"Morning my friend," she greeted then turned to Dion, "Hi Dion, handsome as always. You really have a bright future ahead."

" Hi Auntie, Hi Maria." Dion politely greeted.