Finally over

– Aahee..Aghfaa!!

– Are you in pain, Kirito? All you have to do is pick up your own sword to defend yourself from me.

My hand was reaching for that very sword. Kirito has already lost his will to fight, but we haven't. There are so many of us here, but no one is able to do anything right now! And it's fucking infuriating! It's even more annoying than the fact that I ordered pizza on the first day of the game and never got it.

– I understand that you appreciated her as a friend or even more, but is that the end of it?

– Bastard..!

I couldn't help myself. What does he allow himself?! The brute himself said that it would be a one-on-one fight, and in the end he killed Asuna when she put herself under his blow, just to protect Kirito..! Okay... Of course, there's nothing you can do about it, but... Damn it, Asuna..! I'm completely out of my mind...

– Kirito, wake up! Asuna is dead, but you're still alive and you can fight!

– Don't give up, the battle isn't over yet!

Agil supported him as much as I did. Subsequently, verbal support poured in from everywhere, from everyone who was still lying motionless. While everyone was shouting out pleas, wishes and requests, Kirito, our famous Black Swordsman, only stared at the Game Master with pain. Damn... Kirito... Fucking Kayaba!!

– AAAAAAA!!!

I screamed with pain all over my body and got up on shaky legs. Kirito's health level is already red, just like that bastard with the sword and shield! We can't let him kill anyone else. For Asuna's sake!! For the fucking sake of everyone who died!!

– Wow, everyone seems to have a strong will today. I'm impressed.

He's even smiling..! That son of a bitch!

– Shi ne!/ 死ね!

I moved forward to finish off the insolent man, but instead of just dying, he easily dodged my lunge and instead slashed my shoulder with his sword.

– Argh..!! Damn it..!

It's still damn hard to move, and now it hurts. Wow, that's it... Damn you..!

– Don't give up, Klein!

Agil got to his feet. Lifting his eternal weapon, he lifted it onto his shoulder with some effort.

– I can see that you are eager to join, but still our fight with Kirito is still not over. Wait a bit, it's all over now.

Kayaba put the tip of the sword right at Kirito's throat, who barely reacted to anything. God, it's like he's torturing an invalid now.

– Thank you for your contribution to the game, Kirigaya-kun. I thank you not only as an excellent player with two swords and an accompanying skill, but also as the best beta-tester in my game. It's a pity that our paths will part here and now.

– Not today.

And when it was almost over, Agil beat off the sword of this traitor. A wolf in sheep's clothing, the Boss as a clearer. The damn freak just wants to kill Kirito, and all he talks about is his coolness! That's not cool at all, man!!

– We will not give up... former leader...

– You will pay for your betrayal.

– It's time to pay the bills for these two difficult years.

More and more people began to get to their feet, especially the former Kayaba guild members, who didn't even know who the hell he was, were the first to do so now. Ha, now he will be able to taste the taste of revenge. I also found the strength to regain my upright position.

– Hm. Are you sure you should all die here? With your defeat, many people will surely lose the will to fight.

That's where I couldn't help myself.

– You can always die right now, so as not to get upset in advance!

– Haha, maybe this is really the way out, Klein. But not this time, I'm afraid.

With these ugly words, a battle began that will either be our end or the final victory.

* * *

!CONGRATULATIONS!

Suddenly, a huge white and damn glamorous message of congratulations appeared in the sky, as after defeating the Floor Boss. This has never happened before in an ordinary peaceful area with an NPC. Judging by the shocked reaction of the other players not far from me, the truth is on my side. Haha, I wonder which sinkers will I be able to buy the necessary information from this time? Mm, it seems Kirito was supposed to go after that Boss on the 75th floor. Well, I think it wouldn't hurt to contact him.

However, soon the players not far from me began to literally crumble into pixel components with blue light. What the fuck?! They didn't even scream, they just exploded into fucking pixels! Is everyone dying in safe zones now?! And what is there to congratulate you on!!

I had already managed to grab my combat claws in a panic, when suddenly a new inscription in the sky replaced the old one-type greeting. This time it's in Japanese.

Attention. Sword Art Online has officially been completed. Thanks to all players for their participation in the last two years. Special thanks to the surviving beta-testers who worked so hard from the very beginning, as well as the Clearers who fought on the front lines.

Kayaba Akihiko

And there was even a signature of the creator of the game and this technology NerveGear. Wow, damn him, that Kayaba. Fuck it, did someone pass the game after all? But how...?? In Aincrad, there are a whole hundred floors with Bosses, and a group of clearers stormed only the 75th. Damn... It looks like the meeting with Kirito is canceled this time... or at all...

– Well, that's fine.

I glanced at the remaining players next to me. They gradually began to crumble too, like most in this place before them. However, now their emotional state, like mine, can be called more calm

Well, it was really exciting to be an information broker, but since that's all, then why not plunge into the boredom of peaceful life? Hehe~. Yeah... I'm finally going to meet the real world again...

When this fleeting desire flashed through my head, so immediately my whole gaze was covered with a strong white glow that I couldn't even see anything. For a second, I thought that a period of blindness had come for me, but soon the rational part of my mind threw this heresy far away and, hopefully, forever. I tried to blink, but I wasn't sure if I could feel my eyelids or my eyes in general. It's not clear at all what I feel and what I don't feel...

– Ha..!

However, my vision soon returned to full when the white light changed to a light darkness, and only then did I finally manage to open my eyes. A peaceful village with green meadows, stone roads, residents here and there were replaced by white-gray walls with the same ceiling. Hm? Am I lying on the bed? It's not fucking comfortable...

– Huh...

I heard my own muffled exhale come out of my mouth. The body is so weak, not at all like it was a few seconds ago. It's like I haven't slept all day or I've got a weakening of the characteristics. Although something in addition is pressing on my head. I tried to raise my hands and touch this something, but my gaze froze on these... on these pale, puny sausages..! Wow, are these really my hands?! What the hell happened to them??!

– Ha... ha.. aha.. Ha. Aha..! Ha..!! AHA..!!!

My breathing gradually started to accelerate, and there was nothing I could do about it. Who am I? Where the hell am I?! Why is there something pressing on my head?! Why do my hands look as weak as an old woman's??!! Why is my ears ringing??!! Why is there some kind of cyclical besyachy squeak along with my distinct heartbeat???!!!

– WHY???!!!