Chapter-1 : DESTINY'S TOUCH❣️

It's all dusty and raining everywhere.......
A girl crossing the path saw an old woman unable to cross the zebra crossing, she grabbed her hand firmly and with keeping all measures helped her to cross , unable to see that a pair of bullets catching her each and every moment.

AARAV RATHORE

Just sealing a deal of 400 cr exits from a tall building and sitting in his long white bmw , his dark aura goes with him everywhere , only one sight is able to run down a shiver in the whole spine of an individual

While going to his next destination, instantly the weather changed causing it to be on the romantic side
His best friend or call PA aka rudra quoted "kaash iss Mausam jaise kabhi to tumhara dil bhi badal jae aarav" while aarav just staring on his tab about the next deal chuckled after listening to this and answered " iss duniya m koi Aisa h hi nhi rudra jo iss Dil ko badal de"
To which rudra answered "jld mere bhai jld mujhe vishwas h ek din to Aisa zrur hoga" to which suddenly aarav answered "bs ab bht ho gya. Tell me more information about the sonayance company so I can easily go ahead with them without any disturbance"

Listening to this rudra internally understands that now his business beast mode is on and hence provides him all the information he asked for.

As rudra ended , the car applied brakes suddenly due to which aarav got frustrated, he was just going to shout until his bullet like eyes met a beautiful pair of orbs, how a beautiful woman carries a warmth in her hands and gracefully and attentively crossing the zebra crossing with an old women
He saw how that old woman blessed her for her kind behaviour...... Rudra was watching everything about how his friend aarav instead of getting angry just concentrated on a girl helping an old woman.

Aarav was just mesmerized by the scene in front of his eyes but suddenly the picture seemed too distant as his car is destined towards its destination .

He wants to shout at the driver but by sensing rudra's interrogating eyes on him from the rear mirror he stopped mid way and continued to research the company for the deal.

In between all these his mind couldn't stop thinking about the scene he saw just a moment ago , he couldn't understand what was happening with him and why?
He tried to distract himself from there but nothing came out as a solution.

He thought "Aarav aisa to nhi h tune pehli baar ldki dkhi to fir kya ho gya tujhe... Aise kaise ek ldki tere dimag m chaa rhi h... Khin tujhe use dekhte hi....... Khin dkhte hi..... Pyaa...... Nhi nhi ye nhi ho skta aarav rathore aur pyaar kbhi nhi... Shyd usko help krta dkh mujhe acha lg gya hoga ki aaj bhi log aise h ..... Hn yhi hoga zrur... Ab bht hua ye sb aaj to ye deal final krke khtm krke hi jaunga "

By saying this he entered the sonayance company...... After a 2 hrs long meeting he finalized a deal of 350 crs. He smiled mentally for sealing this deal with a huge profit.
It was a tiring day for him . After this he retard towards his bed at home but still there is one thing that is going on in his head... The afternoon scene !!!!