Is it true?

Mohamed Pov:

I chocked out tears while packing my bags. My boyfriend Mustafa just cheated on me...again.
I feel so unappreciated...so used. But i guess i shouldve seen it coming. Now that i think about it, it was quite obvious. Mustafa was always the more extroverted alpha. He is confident, charming, smart, handsome and...incredibly sexy. I sigh. Just the thought of his toned abs and his masculinity make me blush. But not now. I cant let myself get carried away like this. He promised he wouldnt cheat again, yet still he betrayed me like that.

I pack my bags and enter the living room, to write one last note to him before i leave. I grab a pen and pencil and start writing, not letting the storm outside disturb me. How could he do this to me? To us? What about our baby? Im already 7 months pregnant...how many i supposed to handle raising a child alone?

Tears start streaming down my cheeks again, but i quickly wipe them away. Now is not the time to let my omega feelings out. I have to leave now. I stick the note to the fridge, grab my bags and make my way to the front foor. Just when i was about to open it, the door bursts open and a panting Mustafa is standing right in front of me, making the bags fall out of my tiny cute baby hands. He grabs my hands and looks me deep in the eyes.

"Mohamed! Where are you going?! You cant leave me!"

I turn my head away, trying to avoid his masculine and intense eyes, or i might fall for him again.

"Mustafa...you know this is the end. You cheated one me again. You promised...you promised you wouldnt betray me again, for me. For our baby. I trusted you, and all you did was break my heart twice."

Tears were stinging my eyes again, as Mustafa grabbed me by my chin and kissed my forehead.

"Mohamed baby boy, you know how much i love you. I would never even think about cheating on you thrice. Come on, just give me one more chance. Me sleeping with your dad was an accident, i swear!"

I push him away, sobbing like a child that just fell down the stairs.

"No, i mean it daddy Mustafa. We re done."

I grab my bags and leave the front door, not even looking back. The storm outside was heavy, i could barely keep myself from flying away while the rain was pouring down on my. But i didnt care right now. All i cared about, was running away and escape this horrible alpha.

Right when i was about to step into a taxi, someone grabbed my hand, their hands around my tiny uwu omega waist. I gasped, as i saw Mustafas face so close to mine.

"Please baby...give me one more chance. Think about the baby...think about us. I wont cheat on you again, i swear."

He paused a second before looking me in the eyes.

"I...i even swear on the almighty godlike beautiful diving being Melissa."

My jaw dropped. Did he just say he swears on the almighty alpha divine godlike uwu girl Melissa? I felt a small smile form on my lips. So hes serious huh? I giggled, before cupping his face in my tiny uwu hands and kissing him deeply. He quickly took the lead and pulled me closer.

So this is what happiness feels like...