POINT OF VIEW: ASHLEY

Oh my god, I'm gonna be late ! I just put my clothes on me, same for my shoes. 

My dear cat is in my way which is getting me upset

-Can you maybe move ur ass, please ?!

I was walking in my street, when I remembered that I probably forgot to close my apartment door ! Fuck that, I'm not getting late for that ! Even if someone wants to enter, there's nothing interesting in here....

Oh, sorry, did I miss the presentation ? I'm Ashley, I'm 18 I live in New York, all my family lives at South Korea, but I didn't wanted to live here, so I just moved in New York, and things are such better here ! I can just enjoy life without having annoying family (my family is just a problem for me), and I'm free to go out... I'm blond, blue eyes, some people are going to say that I'm pretty, but I never find myself pretty... To be honest, I never liked my blue eyes, and my hair are straight.. Which isn't my favorite type of hair. My skin is light, no, in fact it's white just like whipped cream. 

I started love myself weeks ago, then I look at some shows.. and remembered that I was just normal... Anyways, I have a cat, that is cute but annoying, I'm little, I'm totally crazy, and I'm searching a job... I got a job interview, and I'm getting late ! it's 7:56 AM, I have to be at the job interview's place at 8:00 AM.

-Hello, sorry for my late ! 

I was finally at this stupid place, and the mans who were here seems totally upset. I adress them a large smile, then I just sit in a chair.

They asked me a few questions, and I think I looked annoyed, which is-I have to tell the truth-real. Actually, I was so bored that I wanted to sleep few hours more.

JOB INTERVIEW'S MANS-Thanks, Miss. Good bye.

ASHLEY -Good bye. 

After that, I was so bored and annoyed.. I decided to take a coffee at Katherine's favorite coffee. Katherine is my best friend, she is so beautiful, I could say gorgeous: she's brunette, green hazel eyes, she got these pretty wavy hair, and these freakles tho.. Ok, I just wanted to be my best friend, the fact that she's so perfect is killing me slowly. She doesn't have a boyfriend yet, but I think any boy would be lucky to be hers. 

Anyways, I just walked into the coffee, and I saw a handsome boy: he was tall, he was brunette, ocean blue eyes, seems to be italian, god, italians are so sexy I can't. Okay okay, Ashley you have to be more calm. 

ASHLEY -Hello, you ! 

STRANGER HANDSOME BOY -Hm, who are you ? He said it like I was the ugliest person he never seen...

Okay, nevermind, I HATE this boy.

ASHLEY -Hum, I'm your new enemy, now bye ! 

He laughs, WAS THIS FUNNY ?! He was being rude with me, didn't I answer correctly ?

I went back to home, because I was so upset. I get showered, and I cooked. Just like everytimes, it burned. I prefer to buy a pizza, 'cause I'm just shitty at everything... I litterally cried over my dinner. When I tried to sleep, I wasn't concentrate... I was thinking about... wait, no... IT CAN'T BE REAL ! I'm fcking thinking about this rude boy...