Chapter 1: The Journey Begins

Five years later...

It has been five years since Robert had rescued the shiny Wurmple who he nicknamed Katy and has been his partner since then.

Robert was now 12 years old meaning that he was now old enough to begin his journey as a Pokémon trainer with Katy and his best friend Willow Stardust.

Robert and Katy had spent the last five years training for their journey and she has fully evolved into a beautiful Dustox and has learned many great moves with the assistance of Fredrick Stoppable.

It is now the middle of the night, in Littleroot Town.

Robert Stoppable is seen inside of his bedroom with a shiny Dustox on his head while he sitting on the bed wearing red pajamas and watching a Pokemon battle on his TV.

The battle was between a Nidorino facing against a large fluffy elegant cat with peach and purple fur with a brown charm on its head and sliver bells floating around it.

"Wow look at that Pereror the evolved form of Midtoan Meowth!" Robert said impressed by the Pokemon the feline line Pokemon he saw once when he visited his father's old home region.

"It seems Nidorino's trainer Bruno has switched it out and sent out Onix. However, what will Pereor's trainer Ducan from the Midton do now, and will he make it past Bruno in the champion league" ​The announcer said.

Robert leaned forward on his bed as he watched the match on the TV wondering what was going to happen next in the battle when the door swung open revealing his mother Georiga.

"Robert Nima Stoppable!" Georgia said sternly making Robert and Katy turn to face her in surprise.

"Why are you still up? You and Katy should be in bed you have to get up early to start your pokemon journey, you haven't forgotten?" His mother asked and Robert sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"My bad Mom but I was just so excited about my journey to Kanto and happy I'm finally old enough to be a licensed pokemon trainer," Robert replied grabbing a Pokeball off his nightstand and returning Katy to her Pokeball.

Georgia sighed."Well, go to sleep now, you don't want to be late for tomorrow," Georgia said.

Robert nodded and placed the Pokeball on his nightstand and got under the covers."Goodnight Mom," He said as he closed his eyes lifting off to sleep.

"Goodnight sweetie," Georgia said as she kissed her son's forehead before she left the bedroom turned the TV off, and headed back to her bedroom.

****

The next day...

Robert woke up the next morning to his alarm clock going off. He climbed out of bed ready to begin his morning routine.

He took a shower, washed his hair, and got dressed into a white shirt underneath a red and black jacket with black pants and black fingerless gloves.