Poetic Chaos You Might Pass By and Wonder

What if I told you that I love you, with such an honest tone of my own voice, locking my eyes with yours, frozen in place and shivering from the wintery breeze that we both never found romantic,

Will you say that you love me back with a part of you that harmonizes with how my eyes glimmer when you're around? or Will you say that I should've already known it and I shouldn't have asked you something I know the answer for?

Will you hold me tightly more than ever? or Will you take my love for granted like how they did the minute they knew that my love is overflowing to fit the whole world making it easier for anyone to break my heart because what I feel is deep enough to fall all over again?

Has it to deal with the uncertainty of what we might become? Is it ever certain for love to remain when it comes in what people call "A perfect timing" claiming it to be such an important thing for hearts to beat the same eternally?

Am I mistaken to romanticize anything at all? Or Should I have kept all the things that make me sleepless every night just because they're the most unexpected?

These thoughts of mine are doubtful, evanescent and even temporary like the memories that happen only once and never again. I try my best to behold the gem-like moments of us that make me feel safe when I'm solitary and terrified,

As if I'm trying to fit something into

the past,

present,

and

future

altogether

because I want you through each and every timing.

A photo of Simon Basset and Daphne Bridgerton from the series "Bridgerton", episode three "Art of The Swoon"