Prologue:

So friends this story is about two childhood best friends and how they turned into lovers....

This story has nearly 15 parts....

This story is dedicated to all one sided lovers....

Let's get into the Prologue of the story....

Scene 1:

Purab: Abhi today is our last day in our school so go to Pragya and tell her that you love her you know right after 10 days she will go to abroad for her higher studies so today only you have chance so go to her and tell your inner feelings to her.....

Abhi: I know Purab that today is only I had chance to tell her my feelings but she treats mee as her best friend only not more than that....

Purab: Don't conclude the things on your own Abhi once you will open up means you will get too know her feelings for you....

But Abhi being adamant he didn't got convinced but Purab insisted him to tell his feelings to Pragya atlast Abhi gave up and got convinced....

So Abhi decided to tell his feelings to Pragya and went from there to meet Pragya....

Scene 2:

Here Pragya came near Abhi and said that she wants too tell him something important matter to him....

Abhi thought that she gonna propose him....

Pragya: Abhi you know our classmate Aditya....

Abhi: Yaa I know Why are you asking about him now....

Pragya: Today he proposed mee....

Abhi: What he proposed you? Asked Abhi with worry tone suddenly he got feared of losing her....

Pragya: Yaa and guess what I gave answer to him....

Abhi: what anwer you gave him yes or no....

Abhi wished in his heart that her answer should bee noo....

Pragya: I said yes to him....

Hearing that Abhi's heart broken into pieces but he managed to smile in front of her....

Abhi with heavy heart started asking her: when did you started loving him?....

Pragya: From the last three months I started loving him first I thought he doesn't love mee but he too love mee from the last three months....

Pragya said him with excitement in her face....

Hearing those words from Pragya
His world shattered into pieces because he thought like he love her she also love him back but all his expectations all got reversed and broken. At present she loves another men so he decided to keep his feelings with him only not to tell her about his feelings for lifetime....

Scene 3:

After 10 days Pragya went too Paris for her higher studies....

In that 10 days Abhi has spent lot of his time with Pragya as he decided not to bee contact with her when she go to Paris after 10 days so he decided to make a happy memories in this 10 days. So that after she left to Paris he can live with her memories....

Scene 4:

After 10 years....

In this 10 years Abhi never contacted Pragya at present he doesn't know where do she live also....

In this 10 years Pragya tried many ways to contact Abhi but all time she used bee failed to contact him in this 10 years she realizes that she loves Abhi Truely and Madly mainly she realizes that she just had attraction towards Aditya which she thought as love but now at present she is madly in love with Abhi. So she just want to contact him wants to tell him that she love's him....

Will God Unite them?

Will Abhi come to know that Pragya too Love's him?

Will Pragya get back her love?

Will they end up together or be separated forever?

Let's see what God has stored in their fate....

So guys if you like this Prologue means pls do vote and comment your views....

Bye,
Your's Mahiteju....