Watch your step!

Thankss for you guys reading my stories!! I'll make sure to make more! (Tw: very sad..) I think-
(5/2024)
Bad grammar 😘

But then the members shot a sleeping dart at SMG4.
4 yelled in pain he grabbed the dart then sucked whatever was inside of the dart. He spit it out. Afterwards four threw the dart to one of the lab people.
The blue-eyed man lastly looked at the red-eyed man before whispering "we'll meet again.. don't know when....." SMG4 ran after.

-. GET OFF OF US NOW OR YOU'LL REGRET IT. Both said by the lab duo.

- ¡NO! IM NOT GOING TO LET YOU TAKE FOUR AGAIN. Yelled back by Meggy.

(Again!?) Said SMG3 in his head, before Mario told 3 to go with him. Meggy knew what to do, follow Mario. So the orange squid looked at the red-eyed man, (three did the same.) before running away with Mario. Mario was missing in the car so they made a fake clone of Mario to make it look like he was there.

.-. ¡DUDE! WHATS HAPPENING?! WHAT HAPPENED TO SMG4 IN THE PAST?! Question three.

.- I'LL TELL YOU WHEN WE REACH THE CAR! Answered Meg.

When they reached 4s car Meggy drove. While Mario is making sure the lab crew didn't find them.
The red-eyed man had so much question.
When?
Where?
Why?
What?
How?
Who?

- Look.. Me and four made a deal we wouldn't bring this up again, but since it happening again we have to tell you.. worrying said by Meggy.

-. So.. what's happening I really wanna kno-

Until three could finish his sentence the car was starting to move left to right.

-WHATS HAPPENING?! Yelled Mario.

Both Meggy and 3 yelled
-WE DONT KNOW!
Until the car flipped. The lab duo was the one who was doing all the car malfunctions. The reason why was they know what happened to smg4. So everyone in the flipped car except 3, but is now involved is in trouble..

- Ughhhh my head.. Is everyone okay..? Weakly said by Meggy.

Nobody responded. They were knocked out. Until Meggy had to grab both of them and run somewhere in the city. Meggy finally lost them because boopkins was too slow, the lab duo got tried to quickly, but the only person who worked out and is strong was Meggy. She helped everyone then placed them down somewhere. She eventually encountered a problem. Meggy couldn't rest them there so Meg picked up both of them then walked to SMG4 castle.

- Dude.. w-what happened?.. said 3 waking up.
.- You passed out when the car flipped even Mario, but since you are awake please walk. I'm tired carrying you guys. Annoying said by Meggy.

After a couple of minutes they finally made it, but they encountered another problem.. it was awfully quiet. So Meggy & 3 went inside the castle to see everyone in there. Hiding..

-. YOU GUYS NEED TO HIDE QUICKLY! Whispered Luigi.

- What the hell? Why? There is nothing to fear! Yelled Meggy dropping Mario.

It went dead silence Luigi grabbed everyone who wasn't hiding in their secret spot. Meggy was waking Mario up while SMG3 was upset. He wanted to sob after, what had happened to SMG4...

When Meggy came up to the red-eyed man he started to cry.

- Hey! It's okay we'll help you get your best friend! Said happily by Meggy.
(They are not dating in this AU not yet | (• ◡•)| )

.-. A-Are you sure? Sadly said by three.

-. Yes! Overall I think you have a crush on him! Meggy Jokingly said.

When SMG3 was going to yell "¡NO!" a loud banging on the castle door. Before everyone did anything the door made a loud noise. Like a breaking noise.. Everyone was dead silent so no one could hear them. They blocked the door incase he found them.. They all froze the didn't move a muscle.

- ugh.. my head hurts so bad.. weakly said by SMG4?

People were shocked! They all thought he was missing or taken.. until jub jub accidentally falls down making a noise.

4 heard it he was ready to attack in case it was the police or the lab crew.. The blue-eyed man ears started to ring really loud causing him to moan in pain..

He wanted to end the pain. He cried saying SMG3 name softly, not to loud and not to quiet. SMG3 had a bit good hearing so did the others, but they got hurt by him..

-. SMG3.. Help me.. please.... Sadly said by SMG4.

Everyone was still quiet. Until 4 started to giggle.. then he went quiet. The people that was hinging wanted to see so badly, but they could risk getting hurt again. Three saw lots of scars on Luigi, Bob and Tari.. it's because they were saving whoever to help for 4 to go away. A loud banging came from the door. Until it creaked open slowly.. the blue-eyed man? His eyes turned gray.. He looked like from "It's gotta be perfect" infection.

- SMG4 SNAP OUT OF IT! Yelled Meggy.

- snap out of it? But I feel better than ever! It feels so good to be mean and hurtful.. said by 4..?

Bob, Tari, and Luigi used three tasers and tazed 4. Four fainted.. everyone saw him on the ground asleep. 3 decided to tie him up in a chair.

—next chapter coming soon..—

914 words added :3
(Thank you for reading my other story which got 1.12k!)