PART 2 (Better Grammar)

He lunged at me and grabbed my head as he brung the tazer down on my stomach as I scream in pain, The pain was so unbearable and scary to the point I wanted to just die.

David: YOU LIKE THAT HUH? YOU WANT MORE?! DO YOU SON?

Daniel: MAKE IT STOPPP! AGRHHH!!!!

David: I'm going to fucking milk every single last energy you have in your body and your going to fucking suffer for everything...

*As he said those sinister lines, I don't even know how I could even react, All he wanted was dominance and control and my suffering, he wasn't treating me like a son, he was treating me like a peace of meat to just destroy and torture while sexually assaulting me not caring about my well-being*

Daniel: Mgmmm... Hgr... AGH....M..

David: STOP CRYING YOU FUCKING FAGGOT! YOU MADE ME DO THIS! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I WANT TO FUCKING KILL YOU!

*As my trars make the homemade Gag soaked I was able to speak*

Daniel: Are you nuts?! Your a fucking monster! You brought me into this world and now you come here to torture me for eight whole hours?! What the fuck is wrong with you?! all I ever wanted was to love somebody who would never break me.... YOU FAILED ME AS A FATHER! THE AUDACITY TO TORTURE ME!?

*My father quickly raged as he slapped me hard making sure I cry*

David: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH YOU FAGGOT ASS BITCH! IM YOUR DESTROYER, YOUR CONQURER DONT YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME! YOU UNGREATFUL LITTLE SHIT! I WILL FUCKING MAKE YOU BLEED! AND SINCE YOU LIKE SUCKING BOYS COCKS SO MUCH IM GONNA MAKE SURE YOUR COCK HURTS! RIGHT IN THE WEAK SPOT!

*He spit on me as I cried and he had a cruel dark laugh*

David: THIS IS WHAT YOU GET YOU FAGGOT!

Daneil: STOP PLEASE! AGRHHHH!!! H-HELP ME!!! *Loud gushing sounds could echo through the basement*

*As he battered and raped my body he left me alive in the basement as the chains held me up as I started crying as blood and cum dripped down*

*He slams the basement door and locks it completely as he puts a new Gag in my mouth*

*As I'm exhausted of all the pain I slowly pass out just to wake up again in the morning for more torture*

Daniel: My father has lost his mind... He's gone insane... Somebody help me please.... PLEASE...! *But nobody could hear me* *Before he slammed the door  I can sense his regret on his body language*

*Days turns into weeks and weeks turns into months*

*Everyday when he walks in the basement to sexually torture me he shows me a mirror of myself of how ugly I lookd ue to the mess he did to me*

Daniel: I don't want to live anymore dad.. just fucking kill me.... I can't take i-

David: Man up you fucking bitch, I'm never letting you die, I need you to suffer for eternity with me. I don't want to hear your cries I just want to hear you groan in pain as I cause this bloodshed upon you.

Daniel: YOUR THE WORSR FUCKING FATHER IN THE WORLD! I WILL ESCAPE ONE DAY JUST YOU WAIT!

David: That's no way to speak to your father young man. You will obey me and suffer forever and I'll just make the pain even worse for you. And as for escaping me, you will be punished with me breaking one of your limbs my son. Yes I do hate you bit not 100% intact I'm loving the torment I'm inflicting upon you and not even the cops can stop me. I do love you son, but this twisted desire is overpowering me! AHAHAHA!

Daniel: YOU SICK BASTAR- *I get slapped across my face*

David: Now now young one, you still have much to learn to respect your father. FOR I KNOW BEST FOR YOU! Yes I did disown you but I'm not letting you leave this house alive. The only way your living is you being in here while I feed you my chunks of cum and sweat for water. And your never getting unpunished, and when I die, You better attend my funeral one day and worship me. OH RIGHT I FORGOT! I MADE US IMMORTAL!

*As my dad has officially lost his mind he grabs a knife and runs straight at me penis ans stabs through it*

*I scream in pain and agony as he whispers in my ear, "That's what you fucking deserve"*

*As I scream in pain and agony I collapse losing my consciousness as my dad walks out of the basement preparing something terrible for me*

*While my consciousness was fading away temporarily, I heard him mention Thanksgiving is going to be my "Special day" as I felt scared of what he meant by that but his sinister laugh echoing throughout my Nightmares plays as he slams the door*

*Everything fades to black as a dangerous day for me will be brought upon me*

TO BE CONTINUED