Chapter 14 ~ Mission~3

*winkwink*

_________________

Mu qing sat on the grass , his back hitting the tree slightly and his knee lifted up so his arm would be resting on it. Feng xin walked towards him and crossed his arms , staring at him as the other male was staring at something else even though he did realise that the bastard was right next to him.

" what do you want? " He calmly said , not daring to look at him.

" Nothing. "

"Tsk. Weirdo."

Mu qing clicked his tongue making feng xin chuckle as he stared at the direction where Mu qing was staring at .

He was staring at the sunset ,his eyes widened as he realised that the sun was already setting - has it been that long that they've been here? He thought, still not able to calculate how many hours have passed but continued to look at the sunset .

Xie lian was meditating , sitting on a flat rock that was in the water since the top of the rock was dry due to the river being low. His chest raised up 'nd down , repeating it over and over again , his hands resting on his knees and his eyes closed as the wind played with his hair gently. Someone making a few splash noises due to trying to catch a fish under water for no reason .

Shi qingxuan was turning his head different ways , trying to find the fish he was trying to catch but failing every time.

"You're so dumb you can't even catch the fish?"

Pei ming gasped when the water was thrown at him by shi qingxuan, as he flipped him off having pei ming laugh then standing up and rolling his sleeves up and throwing the water at him, " Don't you even dare throw the water at me !"

Shi qingxuan yelled as he covered his face and then groaned as he threw the water at him again.

A few splashes there and some over the other side.

Xie lian sighed as he opened his eyes slowly , his lashes curling up. As he looked at the mess infront of him watching the two officials play a water fight together. He turned his back and looked at the other two, and smiled as he saw them staring at the sunset together. Oh how he imagined them being a little couple, that might've been so cute !

He then turned his head at the sight infront of him quickly when he heard a sound , not from the water fight , but from something else.

He gasped as he saw someone fall off the tree.

"Who!-"

The two stopped water fighting, gasping as to the person who just fell off the tree who also landed on their back , that must've hurt.

"Shit!! Ow fuck..this hurts.." they groaned .

Shi qingxuan stepped on the grass, finally being off the clean and shining river. He shaked his body making some small splashes around because of his wet robes. And walked towards the person. He bended down and he gasped before he straighted his back nd kneeled down.

"Your Highness Lang Qianqiu?! What on earth are you doing here?!!" He asked , his hand grabbing Lang Qianqius arm and helping him up.