Chapter 7 - yin yu needs a raise

Yin yu followed them behind , as always minding his own business while the two talked.

Hua cheng sat down on the large , round bed and signaled xie lian to sit down with him too. Xie lian nodded and sat down next to him and continued their long conversation , one laughing at another. Until hua cheng gave yin yu a stare , without any talk yin yu already
understood.

He clapped his hands twice and a ghost lady walked towards them holding a tray of fruits and placing it on the low table next to them. Hua cheng nodded and went back to gazing at xie lian , xie lian didn't even notice that he was gazing at him as he was too focused in talking about his interests.

These 800 years that have passed , hua cheng has learned a lot about the crown prince, xie lian. No matter how long it took him to find him. He succeeded.

"Gege , you really are the talkative one , aren't you?" Hua cheng spoke in a gentle manner, xie lian stared at him and chuckled, "I'm just comfortable San lang. Is it a problem?" He teased .

Hua cheng , stunned , laughed at his comment and added ,"of course it isn't, I'm quite glad that you feel comfortable around the Ghost King, your highness."

"Oh stop San lang.. you're flattering me.."

They both laughed at each others comments , although yin yu on the other hand , was cringing behind his mask. He stood next to the table , both of his hands behind his back. He listened to their conversation and realised how close they are .

He turned his head , and one of the ghost ladies looked at him. She nodded as she went to take his place , and yin yu went to the city to make sure nothing weird is going on.

While he walked through the crowds , all the ladies were looking at him , chuckling and screaming. Yin yu is known to be very handsome and popular among the women. But he didn't focus on them , even though some were following him which gave him a weird feeling. He never revealed his face to anyone , probably to hua cheng and xie lian .. when he called him ugly.

He stopped when he heard his name be called , " Your highness Yin yu! Your Highness Yin yu! Come and take a look at our very well made tanghulu !"

He turned his head and looked at the ghost , he nodded and walked towards him, " how much are they."

"Free for you your highness!"

Yin yu nodded again, and the ghost gave him a hawthorn Berry tanghulu . A hawthorn Berry tanghulu is often sour , crab apple-like flavour. He held it and thanked him before walking off again . He pulled his mask up only to reveal his mouth so he could bite the tanghulu , every woman looked at him and gasped as they screamed in suprise even though they've seen his mouth before.

He bit it and munched on it, enjoying every tiny bit of it.

{_________________❇_________________}

Time passed , and he returned back to the Paradise Manor (极乐坊, Jílè Fāng), the residence of Hua Cheng in Ghost City.

He bowed to hua cheng , as hua cheng nodded and welcomed him back "Anything weird ?" he asked. Yin yu shaked his head , " everything looks fine."

"Great , you can take a break."

Yin yu nodded and walked away , leaving the two alone again.

Xie lian looked at hua cheng, and could feel his bun falling, so he tried to fix his hair bun. Hua cheng noticed that xie lian was struggling to fix his bun and called him , his voice low.

"Gege , let me help you."

"Ah- thank you San Lang."

Xie lian turned his back so it would face hua cheng , and hua cheng gently and neatly fixed his bun , circling the white ribbon around the bun to keep it in place , xie lian stayed quiet and waited patiently . Hua cheng could smell the sweet floral aroma from xie lian .

Xie Lian smells like flowers in spring and most importantly he smells like home. So Hua Cheng often finds himself burying his face in the crook of Xie Lian's neck, hands wrapped around his waist and Xie Lian would run his fingers through Hua Cheng's hair, it became a daily routine for hua cheng probably.

"Done , your bun is fixed ."

"Thank you again San lang!"

"No..no worries."

A soft rosy blush appearing on Hua chengs face when hearing xie lians excited voice. Xie lian turned around once again , and upon staring at his face he suddenly felt tired , yawning. Hua cheng noticed that xie lian was tired and smiled, he asked him if he wanted to go to sleep , and all xie lian did was nod. They both stood up and xie lian wobbled next to hua cheng while they were walking to ' only made for xie lains' room .

They arrived at the room and yin yu also came to give xie lian his clothes for bed , xie lian thanked him as yin yu left the room , closing the door behind him.

Hua cheng sat on the bed , and with a flick of his fingers he changed into more comfortable robes. He stared at xie lian as he was changing , though xie lian gave him a look from his shoulder. " do I have something on me San lang?"

"No , you don't, don't worry. You look perfect. "

"San lang... you really need to stop teasing me so much.."

"Am i not allowed to compliment you?"

Hua cheng smirked at his own comment, making xie lian chuckle as he changed into his bed robes and sat on the other side of the bed, hua cheng going in the covers and pulling xie lian in too.

"Goodnight, gege.."

"Are you actually going to sleep?-"

"I- well- yeah.."

"Ah..okay..Goodnight San lang."

Hua cheng smiled awkwardly but then relaxed as xie lian cuddled him and Hua Cheng buried his face into his neck , smelling the sweet aroma.

_______________________________

I hope you enjoyed:33

____

Mini theatre!!

"Yin yuuuuuuuuuu!!"

"Oh it's you..quan yizhen.."

"Missed me?!?!"

"Uh..yeah yeah.."

"Can you take off your mask please?"

"What-why?"

"I'm tired of seeing your mask. I wanna see your face again."

"...."

"Pleaseeee?"

"Okay..sure.."

"Aaaaaaaah!! You look so handsome!!!"

"Ah huh.." Yin yu blushing.

~

Good night/morning/afternoon!~Crystal:3