Fish lips-the man, the myth, the legend

My dads dropped me off and i was super pumped, until i realized I stuck out like a sore thumb. My luscious short blue hair cauhjt the attention of many as i walked thru the corridor. Even if they weren't staring directly, or even looking in my direction i coysd tell they wrre glancing at my volumptuos hair. A long-haired bruntete girl was yelling at a guy. Not just any guy, a black haired guy, with green orbs and pink juicy lips. The female stormed off and the guy was left alone, lonely, without anyone else around. I deicded to be brave and go up to him.

- "H-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-"
- "are you okay?"
- "h-h-h-h-h-h-h-h-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-i-ii-i-i-"
He walked away from me. Heh...just like everyone else does. The bell rang and class startd.

The Teacher cane in and sat down. She started yelling at a kid because they were drinkint water
- "THATS ACTUALLY NOT PURE WATER YOURE HURTING THE ENVIRONMENT FROM DRINKING FROM A PLASTIC BOTLLE AND YOURE NOT RVEN DRINKING REAL WAtER, THATS JUST H2O!!"
Wow, what a Karen. What is she even on about? If i had the chance, i'd saysome rlly nice tugns to calm her down. Shes probsly such a sweetgeart, but she seems like a real pickle right neow.

Teacher soeaking:

"Miss new guel why r u just standing there?! Get to your respective seat!!!"

"U didnt even assign me one"

"Oh yea, sit there in the corner with fish-lips"

Inside monolog:
"Oh, is that the same dude? And hes looking right at me!! With his big fidh lips, they probably flap when he speeks..."

*i blushed a red hue, just as red a sthe love i lovve for him**

I sat down next to him.

- "hey!! *snort* hwta's yout name?"
- "It's....................Haruhi....................but you can get this d later...."
- "What D?"
- "I dont hive one, i just made that up...anyway, what's your name?"
- "P-p-p-p-p-pixie b-b-bb-bo-o-o-"
- "Jesus christ, is all u do stutter?"
He harr'd like there was no tomoriow, and he reeks of axe body spray..definitely not a  green tick flag  in my books

- "anyway, my name os Pixie, but you can call me pix!"
- "How quirky you are, you lil quirkasaurus rex"
- "Yes"
- "Ok"

"Hey!! You two love critters!!! Get back to WORK!!"
The teacher yelled and slammed a book on the floor. She pointed at the blackboard, her hand shaking in rage, it was vrry wrinkly...

- "alright you old hag"
Said some dude in the middle row
- " WHAT DID U JUST SAYY?!!"
- "I said u have a nice bag"
- "Oh, okay"
And she continued teaching, and boy did the teach a lot.
The bell rang and class ended.

- " alright, you wanna meet up at lunch? I'll introduce you to my girlfriend"
- "I'd like that!"

End of chapter one.