Date

No one's pov:

It's late in the evening and the 2 couples have just arrived at the restaurant.

W- Francisco's diner ? , really,  who picked this place ?
Y- I did
W-of course you did
Y-hey what's that supposed to mean

Enid nudges Wednesday and looks at her with a face which speaks for itself.
Wednesday sighs and reply's to Yoko.

W- nothing Yoko *she groans*
Enid smiles slyly at her.
D- you've got ur girl on a tight leash *she whispers to Enid*
Enid nods
E- yep I do

When the couples walk in and sit at the Table they are shown , Wednesday and Enid sat next to eachother , and opposite them is Divina and Yoko basically  sat on top of each-other.

W- gross *she mutters*
The couple in-front of her roll their eyes at her  remark.

Soon after they are seated, a waiter comes over to take their orders.

Waiter: hello,  what may I get you today from your drinks?

They all say champagne expect Wednesday , as Enid says that Wednesday wants a water , Wednesday knows she is bow only  limited to a glass of alcohol  per day due to her hangover incident.

The waiter nods to the 4 girls but  winks at Wednesday before walking away.
Wednesdays face is blank with only an expression of confusion, whereas, Enid's face fills with fury and jealousy.
Wednesday notices her reaction and teases her.

W- is someone jealous *she gets close to Enid's ear and whispers*
E-never
W-yeah sure

Wednesday remembers the events in which Enid teased her yesterday. she smirks, as she places her hand on Enid's thigh.
As Enid looks down , her eyes go wide ,and her face starts to blush.
Wednesday can see how this is affecting her so she slowly starts to move her hand closer to Enid's centre.

Enid starts to tremble as she can no longer focus on the conversation she was having with Yoko in front of her.
Yoko becomes curious and worried for Enid at the same time.

Y- hey E , you alright there
E- yes I am fine

she glances to her lap as she notices Wednesdays hand is really close to her centre and she looks at her with a pleading face is if she's asking  for her to wait till later.
Wednesday looks at Enid with a smug face as she pulls here hand further towards Enid centre.

This event of teasing from Wednesday progresses until the waiter comes back and gives them their drinks , Wednesday pulls away and takes a sip of her water.
As they all order their food , the waiter keeps close eye contact with Wednesday and Wednesday keeps the eye contact just to bug Enid.

Enid's jealousy enlarges as she now wants to moves away from Wednesday so she asks Yoko to switch seats with her and  lies by saying  she's getting wheezy under the light , so she doesn't have to tell her the truth.

E- hey Yoko anychance we could swap as I'm feeling sick of this light above me and it's giving me a headache.
Y- of course we can sit in front of our dates, instead of beside them.
E-thanks ,*she looks annoyed at Wednesday before getting up and switching seats*

Wednesday scowls at Enid as she moves but the scowl then ends up turning into a smirk.
She takes this opportunity to move her foot from the floor and onto Enid's leg.