Wednesdays emotions

Enid's pov:

The next morning I wake up , my smile wide from from the things that went on yesterday but my smile dropped when I felt no presence beside me.
I looked and Wednesday wasn't there ,
Where is she? I thought to myself.
I think of solutions in my head until the sound of clicking give me the answer, I look to Wednesday's side of the room and see the darkly dressed women sitting on her type writer
Ugh why can't she be here with me

*I groan loudly and I think Wednesday heard me as the clicking sound stopped*

Wednesday's pov:

I wake up before the sun today , and I wake beside Enid in my bed , My bed!
I mean I don't mind it but what was I thinking?
I question my actions of yesterday's situation , what if she didn't want to kiss me ?
We didn't even say we were girlfriends or even dating.
I get up queitly and swiftly trying my best not the most disturb the sleeping wolf that lays there calmly , she's so beautiful ...
I stand there gazing at her until I shake my head.
I need to get these thoughts away because she probably doesn't feel the same.
I sit on my typewriter but for the first 10 mins I can't think of anything to write about but Sinclair herself.
Finally I continue to write the sequel to my story I've been producing for some time now but about 5 minutes in I am stopped by the sound of Enid's groan.
My heat pounds out of its chest , I knew she didn't want what happened yesterday,
What am I going to do?

No one's pov:

Enid lays spread on her roommates bed as Wednesday swivels half way round on her chair.
She stares at the wolf with a worried but soft expression.

E-hey there , *Enid's smile is wide and full of joy*
W- hello
E- woah what's up with you today Mr grouchy pants *enid giggles at her reply but is actually quite concerned for Wednesday*

W- she ignores Enid and turns back round in her chair, her heart beating rapidly

Enid was confused on why she ignored her question so she stud up and walked to Wednesdays side and looked at her , her anxiety starts to grow.

E- did I do something wrong ?
E- I mean I can go if you like ?

Enid turns round and walks to the door but Wednesdays quiet voice stopped her in her tracks.

W- no you haven't a done anything wrong and don't go *she mumbles the last word* please..

E- okay did you want to talk or do I have to make you?
W- I don't share emotions Sinclair
E- hey don't call me by my second name, you never call me be my second name!
W- I'll do what I like... Sinclair

Enid stomps over to Wednesday and playfully sits on her lap blocking Wednesdays view of the type writer.

W- what are you doing Enid ?
Enid doesn't reply but stares towards Wednesdays eyes but then a quickly look to her lips
Wednesday notices Enid's change in demeanour ,
W-what do you want Sinclair , don't make me repeat myself again.

Enid ignores Wednesdays question so the darkly dressed girl was about to speak once more in annoyance ,when her words were stopped my a peck on the lips from Enid , then she felt a strange sensation on her neck but to her surprise it was Enid giving her a hickey, Wednesday smirked as her eyes grew wide, she tried to keep her noises and moans down but they were hard to resist against , luckily she managed.

When Enid was done she moved back to Wednesdays face and kissed her passionately but Wednesday felt it was wrong so pushed her away, got up from her chair and sat on her bed, leaving Enid on the floor.
Wednesdays head was hanged low and her knee was bouncing

Enid got up off the floor and stud there looking in Wednesday's direction worried she did something wrong
E- sorry if I took it too far
W- no it's ok *she says as she try's not to sound weak*
E- um ok , then what's wrong ?

She goes and sits next to Wednesday but keeps some distance between them for Wednesday's liking

W- I'm sorry

Enid was suddenly stunned at Wednesdays apology but she wanted to know why.
E- for what? *she sat closer to Wednesday and put her hand on her roommates bouncing knee in hope to calm her down , it worked*

W- *she looks at Enid* ,I don't know why I did that . *she sighs*
I just felt a weird feeling inside that maybe you didn't want this and we're doing it for me and my wants

*Enid looks at Wednesday and chuckles *, no Wednesday, that's not true, look at me please.

Wednesday can't make herself to look at her roommate so Enid gives her help and carefully puts her hand on her face and guides it to her faces direction.

E- no I did want this Wednesday. And is this because you picked me up yesterday from Yoko's dorm and brung me here to kiss me ?
Because if I'm being truthful, I actually found that hot and attractive

Wednesday looks at Enid but can't say anything without her voice trembling.
Enid notices this and pulls Wednesday into a hug and strokes her back. Enid comforts Wednesday and says *it's ok wens I'm here , you can cry if you want to*
W-I can't I'm not weak *her voice is trembling from the tears that want to escape her eyes*
Enid pulls back from the hug and looks in Wednesday's eyes.
E- you'll never been seen as weak in my eyes so please let it out , I'm here for you.

Wednesday starts to cry as she looks down ashamed of herself but feeling safe in Enid's presence
W- I'm sorry
Enid stops what's she's doing and looks at Wednesday
E- no don't be sorry , want to cuddle on the bed until you're ready ?

Wednesday nods slowly

Both girls lay on Wednesdays bed , Enid lays beneath the small girls that rests in her arms , her shirt starts to collect the tears from the girl who's face is pressed against her chest.
Enid smiles and strokes her hair once more.

After 10 minutes , Enid has something to ask Wednesday as she knew that Wednesday was thinking this too

E-hey wens can I ask you something

The goth girl who was resting on Enid's chest, she lifts her face to meet hers.

W- of course anything Cara Mia

E- I want to know if you'd like to ...

AN

Hi guys how are you liking the story so far, my first story I've done yet so I'm open to any suggestions
Oh and sorry for the cliff hanger
Cya 👋