2.

Soon The class started.
You were too focused on the last as it was your first day and you didn't wanted to mess up .
You felt something like someone was staring at you.
You looked everywhere in the huge class only to meet someone's eyes. They were brown and chocolaty. He was staring at you with a slight smile on his face. He looked handsome like he just came out of a story. His black silky hairs were flowing cuz of the light breeze.
Your heart skipped a beat.

"Umm why is he staring at me" I said to myself

You again shifted your gaze to your notes but you weren't able to focus. You looked at him with the corner of your eyes . He seemed too interested in the class . Why can't I?

Jimin's POV

I was concentrated but I was aware of her looking at me.
What is she? An Angel? I never saw a girl like her. All the girls in the university just clingy over me as I'm a heartthrob. Kinda sad to me. But she's different, I can't wait to talk to her and be her friend. I wonder if she wants to too.

YN's POV

Soon the bell rang. I packed my stuff and gathered some courage to move ahead to him. He was back facing me as he was too packing his backpack.

"U-umm H-hello" I said standing behind him

I saw him turning his face toward me

"Oh hey, I'm Jimin" He extended his hand toward you

"Nice to meet you, I'm YN" I said shaking his hand.

"Nice to meet you too Yn"

I felt my cheeks burning as he said my name. What am I thinking? No no

"Would you like to have lunch with me in cafeteria?"

"Yeah sure"

Both of you moved to cafeteria and sat on a table.

"Oh hey Jimin"

"Oh Taehyung How are you?"

"I'm good , who's this beautiful girl?"

"I'm YN Nice to meet you "

"I'm Kim Taehyung, Nice to meet you too"

"YN he's my friend since Childhood. We share a special bond"

"Oh I'm glad to hear this"

"Will you be our Friend? Jimin will like it too"

"Yes you're Right Tae, YN Will you be our friend?"

"Umm Y-yes"

"Aww Thanks"

Oh my god . I made two handsome friends even on the first day, Woah YN. You're great
.
.
.
.

"Bye YN"

"Bye Jimin and Taehyung "

You waved at both of them with a smile

After all classes you went back to home. It was a good day though unexpected