CHAPTER 27

𝙒𝘼𝙍𝙉𝙄𝙉𝙂 - 𝙈𝘼𝙏𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘾𝙊𝙉𝙏𝙀𝙉𝙏.

Prithvi breathed in the fresh air of his village, the soothing scent of the countryside filling his lungs as he sat behind the wheel of his vintage car.

The lush greenery of the crops stretched out before him, swaying gently in the breeze as far as the eye could see.

A sense of relaxation washed over him as he took in the familiar sights and sounds of his hometown.

The peacefulness of the countryside enveloped him, easing the tension that had built up during his journey.

With each passing mile, Prithvi felt himself drawing closer to home. His heart raced with anticipation, eager to reunite with his loved ones after being away for so long.

He longed to see his mother, his son, and her-the one who had captured his heart and never truly left his thoughts.

It had been months since he last saw her, and the distance between them weighed heavily on his mind. But now, as he made his way back to the place where his heart belonged, he felt a renewed sense of hope and excitement.

Nothing could dampen his spirits as he drove onward, determined to be reunited with his loved ones once more.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Prithvi's car rolled to a gentle stop in front of his home, the familiar sights and sounds of the village flooding his senses with memories of simpler times.

With each step towards the doorstep, his heart raced with a mix of excitement and apprehension.

As he entered the house, the air was thick with emotion. Kusum, stood waiting, her eyes brimming with tears of joy.

Without a word, she enveloped him in a tight embrace, holding him as if afraid he might slip away again.

Prithvi felt the weight of her love, the warmth of her embrace comforting him in a way he hadn't realized he needed.

"Prithvi..." Kusum whispered, her voice trembling with emotion. "You're finally home."

Prithvi returned the embrace and kissed her forehead, his own eyes misting over with tears. He had missed this warmth, this sense of belonging that only home could provide.

In that moment, surrounded by the love of his mother and the familiar embrace of his home, he felt a sense of peace wash over him.

Their embrace spoke volumes, a silent exchange of love and reassurance that transcended words.

In that moment, all the distance and time apart seemed to melt away, leaving only the profound connection between mother and son, stronger and more resilient than ever before.

Prithvi's eyes swept across the room, a mix of anticipation and nervousness coursing through him.

His gaze darted from face to face, searching for the familiar figures of his Manik and Tara. Sensing his silent query, Kusum gently placed a hand on his shoulder

"They're upstairs inside the room," she said softly, her voice filled with understanding.

With a grateful nod, Prithvi made his way toward the door, his heart pounding in his chest.

Each step felt heavy with anticipation as he reached out to turn the handle, the door creaking open to reveal the scene inside.

Prithvi's silent observation revealed a heartwarming scene. Peeking inside, he beheld Manik's unbridled joy as the young boy bounced on the bed, clad only in his pants.

Tara stood nearby, gently holding up a shirt and coaxing Manik to put it on. Despite the playful resistance, Manik's laughter echoed in the room, filling it with an infectious energy that brought a smile to Prithvi's lips.